Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
(LUCKY. D; ) Jessie bit her bottom lip and felt a flash of heat on her cheecks. Sh-t, sh-t, sh-t. She thought. "And since I'm hot?" She asked, playing idiot. Pushing her bangs out of her eyes, she tried to redeam some pride. Zack leaned over her shoulder and put his finger on where it said "First Period" "Ms. Rogh. With me." He said, standing back up straight. (IM SORRY THEY'RE SHORT I GOTTA POST FAST BEFORE SHE SEES ME. D; )

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(NOT REALLY D; ) "I'll probably ask te go with ye later." He winked, clicked his tongue, and walked off, shoving his way through the crowd again. "Ah." Kaylin said, turning to face him. "Great." She said sincerely, smiling. "I'm Kaylin." She said.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
"And you're thinking I'm going to accept?" She said to him, even thought she was positive he couldn't hear her. Her whole face was flushed and red. She'd always thought accents were hot, any accent really. She turned and started up the stairs to her first period, praying whever he was wasn't with her. Zack grinned. "I'm Zack. You wanna walk to first hour?" He asked, fliping hair out of his eyes and slamming her locker closed after she'd gotten everything.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
eimey has no creativity. asasdfjkl; xD

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh shh xD) "I'm actually positive you're going to accept, aye." Ryan called over his shoulder, grinning and walking up the opposite set of stairs, looking down at his schedule. Kaylin jerked away from the loud noise of her locker being slammed shut by the boy- Zack. "Sure." She said, hugging her folder to her chest.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie stopped and turned to him. "-SSHOLE!" She screamed, getting a few weird looks and laughs. She stomped her foot and walked up the stairs to first hour, irrtated. Jessie walked into the room and straight to the teacher's desk, not bothering to see who she had class with. "Wells?" She asked, looking up from the piece of paper. The teacher nodded and she sat down in the back of the room, staring at the desk. Zack motioned for her to come with him and they started up the stairs. (lul, writers block for Zackipoo. xD )

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan laughed delightedly when he realized the girl was in the same class as him. He walked in and sat at the back, putting his feet up on the desk and staring at the girl, smirking. Oh, this will be fantastic. "So...." Kaylin said, smiling. "That girl you were kissing earlier... was she your girlfriend or something?" She asked, looking down at her hands.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie's eyes widened at the sound of the Irish accent laughing. She closed her eyes and put her face in her hands. "Are you f-king kidding me? Can this get any worse." She said, making sure the Irish kid heard her. Zack shook his head. "Random girl. Started making conversation then started kissing me when I didn't want to talk to her. Nothing more." He spilled out. His expression changed. "Why're you asking?"

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Aye." Ryan replied, grinning and leaning forward. "How are you, lovely?" He asked, his face just beside hers, smirking. "Ah, the most normal thing in the world." Kaylin said, laughing. "And, you know, leaning against your locker sticking your tongue down some girl's throat, people will assume that that girl is your girlfriend."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
(she just left. c: ) Jessie sigh and opened up her eyes. She didn't jump when she seen he was within inches of her face, she didn't hit him, she didn't scream. Of all things, she blushed. Stupid, stupid. You're an idiot, Jessie. Jessie scolded herself. "About to kill the idiot in my face. How are you?" She threatened cunningly. Zack laughed at her. "Typical female thing to say. 'Tongue down her throte'. My tongue was in my mouth, as well as her's being her mouth." Zack bumped her arm with his. "And she sucked at kissing anyways." He winked.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

why do we love chocolate

why do we love chocolate

Last one to say car wins

Why is swearing wrong?

Why is swearing wrong?

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved