Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan grinned. "About to stop the hot girl from killin' me." He said, pulling away and leaning back in his seat, lacing his fingers behind his head and putting his feet on the desk.  Kaylin laughed. "Well, it looked pretty passionate from where I was standing, which was about two feet away, so..." She shrugged, smiling. 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jesssie rolled her eyes. "That isn't going to stop me." She said, putting her elbows on the desk. "It makes it easier for me to hop over the desk, pin you to the ground and punch you in the throte." She said, picking her nails like she'd just told him about how her weekend was. Zach shrugged back. "She might of been into it. I wanted her to go away. But step into my shoes." He turned and stopped her so they were faceing eatchother. "Someone attractive backs you up against a wall," He started walking towards her, making her walk back. "Pins you there," He put his hands on her arms and pined them to the wall. "And kisses you." Zack didn't move. He just stood there. "What do you expect the common human to do?" He asked.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Aye, ye will and all, ye muppet." Ryan said, looking amused. "I've kicked so many boy's -rses, what makes you think a wee girl will do any better?" Kaylin swallowed, hoping she was blushing, though she was painfully aware how close Zack was to her. "Actually, I'm pretty sure she backed you up against a locker." She said quietly, clearing her throat and laughing nervously. "And I would, I don't know, headbutt them?" She said, then winced. Great. She was saying stupid things again.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie grinned, leaning over the desk so her face was about a inch from his. "Because, I'm not just a little girl." She whispered, her grin slipping into a cunning smirk. Her eyes locked on his and she had to litterally make herself breathe regularly. Zack chuckled quietly. "Im giving a demonstration. And I don't think you would do that." He laughed, leaning forward so his lips were brushing her ear. "We both know what you would do." The bell rang twice, signaling they were late. He pulled back away from her. "Now, see what you did? You distracted me so now we're late." He grinned at her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Really? I'm taller than you." Ryan said, leaning forward so their foreheads were practically touching. "Stronger, too, I bet." Kaylin shook her head, forcing herself to breathe properly. "Right. I distracted you." She said, her sweet smile back in place. "Let's go." She said, beginning to walk.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie narrowed her eyes and moved her head forward, her nose brushing his. Her face was right next to his. "But you'd never hit a girl." She said, pulling hand up to his head and shoving his face into hers, kissing him. Jessie pulled back, grgabbed her notebook, and walked to the chair sitting in front of his so her back was to him. Zack followed. "Yes, you were the one distracting me." He said, coming up next to her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan looked shocked for a moment before shaking his head to clear it of thoughts, rolling his eyes. "Tough girl." He said to her back, leaning down and taking out his books from his schoolbag, grinning. Kaylin laughed. "You pinned me against a wall, -sshat." She said, looking over at him and smiling. "I'm pretty sure I wasn't the one doing the distracting."

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie looked over her shoulder. "Nope, just someone who knows what they want." She said, turning back around and taking notes on the topic. The teacher handed out a popquiz and it took her extra time to get it done. She was distracted, very distracted. Zach grinned. "Like this?" He asked, pinning her again. He smirked as Kaylin's face flushed red. "What?" He asked, leaning so they're faces were barely apart.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan made up a few creative answers and cheated off the person next to him for the rest of the test, frowning, his eyes keep flicking back to the girl who had just kissed him. "N- n- nothing." Kaylin said, her stutter becoming more pronounced. "Nothing at a-all. Can you stop pinning me, p-please? It's... it's distracting." She said, drawing back from his face as far as she can, wincing when her head hit the wall behind her. [idk :c do you have any ideas?]

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie glanced over her shoulder, her eyes locking with him. Her face flashed bright red and she whipped back around. She bit her lip and closer her eyes. Jesus Christ... Jessie thought. She raised her hand and the teacher walked over. "I need to move farther back. I'm very near sighted." Jessie lied. It was the worst lie possible. But he nodded and she sat next to the kid, cheating off his horrible answers because she couldn't finish the test with a clear mind. Zack smirked. "Sure." He said, leaning back on his heels and starting down the hall, leaving her behind him. "You coming?" Zach asked, pausing.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

What's your favorite song

what instrument do you play

latest videos