Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan snorted at the girl's god-awful lie. He caught her cheating off his paper, but didn't care, since most of his answers were complete crap anyway. He scribbled something on a scrap piece of paper and passed it to her under the desks. nice lie. im ryan, you? Wink  Kaylin took a moment to get her breathing under control. "Y-yeah." She said, following him, her legs feeling shaky. "You should really stop doing that, we've missed about half of first lesson." She pointed out.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
give me a break, best i had. jessie. Jessie wrote her name and dropped her pencil. She leaned down, dropping the scrap in his lap and sitting back down. She pulled a little piece of hair from her angs and started braiding it out of boredom. Zack shrugged. "What's half of a lesson going to do?" He joked, but he senced she was serious. " 'Ey, sorry about that." He said, putting his hand on the back of his neck.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
well, since you decided to copy off me, im going to guess ye arent that smart. Ryan wrote with a grin, flicking it over to her. He stared at the board, tapping his fingers against the desk. "Oh, no, it's fine." Kaylin said, smiling. "I-I just don't want to screw up this time at a new school, you know?" She said, hugging her books to her chest.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie rolled her eyes and snorted. im positive im smarter than you, im just distracted. She wrote, waiting for the teacher to turn around and then chucking it at Ryans head. She snickered and put her head on her arms after crossing them on her desk. Zack nodded. "I do. I mean, how'd you get kicked out of public school anyways?" He asked, looking down at her.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar

"-.DearHappyness" wrote:

Jessie rolled her eyes and snorted. im positive im smarter than you, im just distracted. She wrote, waiting for the teacher to turn around and then chucking it at Ryans head. She snickered and put her head on her arms after crossing them on her desk. Zack nodded. "I do. I mean, how'd you get kicked out of public school anyways?" He asked, looking down at her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan caught the paper ball before it hit his head, looking over at Jessie and grinning. nice try. and this test is freaking boring. whats distracting you? my gorgeous self? He dropped it on her lap, drumming his fingers on the desk. Kaylin smiled. "I started stealing, and I got really good at it. For example, when you pinned me against the wall just then? You got too close." She said, holding up his phone, which she had taken from his pocket when he was distracted.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie laughed quietly at the note. you are one of the reasons, yes. She wrote, handing it to him as soon as the teacher turned around. She started humming random music she'd heard and mummblnig a few lines. A smile ingulfed Zacks face. "Wholey sh-t. How'd you do that?" He asked, snatching his phone back. He laughed as he checked to see if it was really his. Zack stared at her, dumbfounded. "You.. that's.." He started, cutting himself off.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan grinned. knew it. my genius mind and everything. He wasn't as careful passing it back to her this time and the teacher caught him. "I trust you two weren't cheating?" She demanded, snapping the note from his hand. "No." Ryan sighed. Kaylin grinned. "Lots of practice. I still have your wallet, if you want that." She said, waving his wallet in front of his face before walking off quickly, smiling to herself.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie shoved her face into her crossed arms, tears stinging her eyes. You're such an idiot! You let some boy get you in trouble. He's an idiot, but you're a bigger one This isn't 3rd grade! Jessies motherly part of her mind barked at herself. Jessie tried her best to make her shoulders not shake and to make herself breathe regualrly, but it failed. As soon as the bell rang she got up and ran out and into the bathroom. Zack smirked and ran after her. "I'd like it back, yes." He said, reaching into her front pocket from behind and taking his wallet. "We should hang out sometime and you could teach me that." The words spilled out of his mouth before he could stop them. He opened the door to the classroom for her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan grinned, standing up and grabbing the note from the teacher's desk, reading through it. He walked straight into the bathroom after Jessie, ignoring the protests of the girls already in there. "Where's, ah..." He looked down at the note. "Jessie?" He said, looking up and smirking. Kaylin smirked. "Is that an invitation? And sure. Make you more of a delinquent." She teased, walking into the classroom and hugging her folder to her chest.

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

Nicklodeon vs Disney?

Mom or Dad?

What are you wearing right now?

Mom or Dad?

latest videos