Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie pushed herself off from slumping against the door and walked over to the shower. She stepped on turning the cold faucet and cringing as the cold water soaked her clothes, hair, and body. You're not crying, it's just the shower. She told herself, shivering.

Zack rolled his eyes. "That's so immature, we already did that." He looked down at Kaylin. She seemed annoyed. "Is that a problem?" Zack asked, sounding more sarcastic than he wanted.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Excuse me." Ryan said hurriedly, sensing a fight. Knowing those two, he'd probably have to choose sides and that was not something he wanted to do right now. He jumped to his feet and walked to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Jessie?" He called softly.

"No. Nothing's wrong." Kaylin said, pursing her lips. Oh, God, she was becoming as passive-aggressive as her mother. "Just, you know, the fact you think us kissing is immature, that's completely fine." And as sarcastic.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie jumped at Ryan's voice, nearly slipping and falling. She pushed back the curtain and walked over to the door. Jessie opened the door. "Yes?" She asked, refusing to look up at him. Water drops dripped onto the ground where she was standing, making a small pool around her.

Zack rolled his eyes. "I meant the dare, Kaylin, not me kissing you." He said, covering his face with his hands and leaning back against the couch. "You took it to literally."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Ryan looked down at the small puddle she was standing him, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. "Seriously, you were that excited?" He asked, before laughing gently. "Are ye okay? You left while quickly... and the lovebirds are having a domestic in there." He jerked his head towards the living room.

Kaylin shrugged, examining her nails. "Whatever." She muttered. "I know when I'm rejected, Zack, no need to make excuses." 
She pulled out her phone and began to text, her nails tapping on the screen.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
"I'm not rejecting you!" Zack suddenly yelled. He sigh loudly. "I'm not rejecting you.." He repeated, a lot softer. "I'm not making excuses...You're being a drama queen." Zack muttered.

Jessie smiled faintly at the joke. Zack's voice boomed down the hall and she cringed. ""Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for checking on me, though." She rubbed her eyes, so if they were red she could blame it on her rubbing them. Jessie started to close the door, hoping he'd take the hint.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Kaylin flinched when he yelled. "God, anger issues, much?" She muttered as she tapped angrily at her phone, refusing to look at him. "You have commitment issues, it's obvious." She said, frowning as her hands shook and she made a typo. She was overreacting, she knew, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

"No bother." Ryan put his foot out to stop the door closing. "Come on." He whined. "Don't leave me alone with them," he gestured vaguely at Zack and Kaylin. "Please? We can just sit here and chat if ye want?" Zack and Kaylin were either going to storm out or start kissing at any moment, and he didn't particularly want to sit through either, and he wanted to talk to Jessie anyway.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack glared at her, though she couldn't see it. "I have commitment issues?" He said, scoffing at her. "I want to be with you, it's you who pretends you don't." The words flew out of Zack's mouth before he could stop them. He stopped talking and just stared at the ground.

Jessie nodded barely, turning away and going to sit in the bathtub after turning off the icey water. "What do you want to talk about?" She asked, making sure she wasn't letting herself shiver or stutter when she talked.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Kaylin shrugged, pushing her phone into her shorts pocket and pretending like what he said hadn't just confused her and hurt her. Majorly. "Sure, Zack. When have I ever pretended that I don't like you? You're always the one who backs off when something might actually happen between us!" She said loudly, then shut her mouth and stared at her fingers.

Ryan laughed as Kaylin's voice rang into the room. "God, she's not one ye want to fight with." He shook his head, then looked over at Jessie. "Eh." He sank down against the wall. "Whatever you want?" He wrapped his arms around his knees.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack looked up at her. "I don't know if you want me to do it or not, so I just don't." He admitted. "And I haven't liked a girl this much..ever.. I'm confused.." Zack got up and sat on the couch, resting his elbows on his knees.

Jessie bit her lip. "How about...Why are Kaylin and Zack fighting?" She asked, making a fist and digging her nails into her palm. "No... Why'd you come and check on me." Jessie made it sound more demanding than a question. Like he couldn't say he didn't want to answer it.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"Why are you confused?" Kaylin twisted so she was facing him, her chin resting on her knees. "I like you, and you like me, so it should be simple. Right?" Her eyes searched his, blinking. Why couldn't relationships be less complicated?

"Because Zack and Kaylin are fighting. And we're friends, righ'? I just wanted to make sure you were okay, ye left really suddenly." He shrugged. "I thought I'd upset ye, and I'm pretty sick of upsetting people, if I'm honest."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

A message to all my (Indian) friends.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Chiken vs Pizza

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos