Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie had her face in her knees. His voice set off a trigger. She shot up off the floor like a bullet, tear stains on her face. "YOU F-CKING JERK, I TRY TO LIVE OFF MYSELF BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES TWO SH-TS ABOUT ME. AND HERE YOU COME TRYING TO MESS THAT UP. AND I GIVE IN IMMEDIATELY." Jessie shoved him back, watchign him recatch his footing. "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT YOU. I ALREADY KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO F-CK EVERYTHING UP FOR ME THAT YOU CAN..." She exploded at him. Jesie suddenly stopped and started laughing. Insanely, actually. " But you don't care, do you?' She asked, turning her back to him to get her binder. "You're just like all the other idiots here." She wiped her makeup in the mirror and walked out with the little pride she had left. (Jesus, i really went off. xDDD) Zack shugged. "I guess it is. And that'd be great actually." He said, winking and sitting in the chair the teacher assigned to him as soon as he walked in. All the teachers were told about him.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan stared after her, wide-eyed. "Well." He said finally. "The hell you all lookin' at?" He demanded at the laughing girls, bending down and picking up a textbook, which had fallen out of her bag when she had stormed out. He chased after her, weaving his way through the crowd. "Hi!" He shouted. "Jessie!" Kaylin sat down beside him. "So, how'd you end up here, Mr. Smooth?" She asked, smirking. The teachers weren't fussed about her, just had to watch out in case she tried to steal anything.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie turned around, seeing Ryan chasing after her. She stopped dead and screamed, "WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT LEAVE ME THE F-K ALONE?!?" She screamed, causing the teachers to look out their classrooms for a moment, seeing no fight, and turning back to teacher. They're about to see a f-king fight if he doesn't leave me alone. She thought, clenching her fists. Zach shrugged. "You really don't wanna know about that. Lets just say, i wasn't the best student and got into too much trouble." He said, shrugging. "And no, i'm not being the "super cool mysterious guy". I seriously did some sh-t to get here. Six school and two moves, lets say." He grinned.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan faltered. "I- I was just give ye your book back." He said, holding it out. "But if ye don't want it..." He shrugged. "And, love, calm down, aye? We're being stared at." Kaylin grinned. "You are coming across as the "super cool mysterious guy", by the way." She smiled. "But, I kind of like it." She nodded, pushing her hair over one shoulder.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie snatched her book. "Love? LOVE?" She rolled her eyes, people staring at her. "WHAT'RE YOU STARING AT, YOU -SSHOLES?" She snapped, they slowly started walking away, still eyes on her. She sucked in a breath. "Thank you for my book. Now please leave me alone." She said, turning and walking Zack rolled his eyes. "Well, not meaning to." he said, reaching over and grabbing the hair left on her shoulder and pushing completely over her shoulder. "You're coming off as the innocent girl who likes to flirt, if you ask me." Zack said, smirking.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"I call everyone love, don't feel special." Ryan called after her, turning and starting to his next class, rolling his eyes. "Well, not meaning to." Kaylin mimicked him, smirking and pushing the loose strands of hair behind her ear. "Who says I'm flirting?" She asked, smiling innocently and taking the watch of a boy passing by her desk, putting it on her own wrist.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
"Wasn't feeling anything anyways." jessie snapped over her shoulder and walking into math. She sat in the back and carved into her desk. "You're disrespecting school property. I'm going to have to send you to the office with a report." Jessie sigh loudly and bit her lip until it bled on the inside. "Will i be sent home?'' The teacher rolled her eyes. "I don't care. Go." She got up and stalked to the office. Zack watched her and smirked. "You're really good at that." He said, reaching over and playing with the watch on her wrist. "I seriously need to learn that." He muttered.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan was stalking through the hallways, actually hopelessly lost. He crashed into someone and muttered, "Watch where yer going!" but when he recognised Jessie he grinned, walking backwards to look at her. "We meet again. Fate seems to want us to be together, huh?" He said, unable to resist taking a dig at her. He smirked, turning around again. Kaylin grinned. "Ah, you're so clueless. It's actually kind of adorable. I can teach you." She said, smiling and playing with her hair.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie glared at the back of his head. "I am so fccking tierd of you." She growled, kicking him in the back of the leg. "God, you're irritating." She snapped, a million emotions flowing through her. Anger, atrraction, sympathy, more attraction. She sign deeply. She started towards the office, her ahnds shaking for multiple reasons. Zack looked at her. "Adorable, eh?" He asked, grinning. "Well, since we're stealing eatchother's comments, it's kind of cute when you act like you know more than me." He said.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Heard it all a million times before, wee girl." Ryan called over his shoulder, smirking and eventually finding his classroom, walking in and slumping in the back of the class, hardly listening as the teacher told him off. Kaylin watched the grumpy looking boy walk in, and then turned back to Zack. "Really. 'Cause when you were holding open the door for me, I got your wallet again." She said, holding it up. "You really need to sharpen up, buddy."

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!

Describe the Person Above You in One Word