Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
"Due to your perfect record, i'm going to send you back to class. Another offenceadn things wont be so easy." The principal informed ehr, sending her back to class. She walked into math, seeing Zack and some oter girl. "Ayee." She said, sitting on Zacks desk. Zack looked up at her. "What do you want?" (Mom made me clean. D; )

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
((Aww. D; I had gone to bed when you got back, sorry D; )) Kaylin smiled at the girl, playing with Zack's wallet and humming distractedly, pushing her fringe from her eyes. "Who are you?" She finally asked the girl, dangling Zack's wallet in front of him and grinning. ((idk what to post for Ryan... let's just say he's like sulking at the back of the class or something xD))

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie smiled down at the girl. "Jessie." She said, scanning the room. (I'm assuming Ryan is in the same class, because of the post where Kaylin seen Ryan walk in) Jessie scaned the room, her eyes locking with Ryans. "Seriously? He's everywhere." She mutttered. Zack turned around to look at the guy Jessie was talking about. "Ryan? Yeah, he's got all the classes with you and me." He grinned at Kaylin, snatching the wallet.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
((Yesh he is c: )) Ryan grinned and winked at Jessie, he obviously didn't know the meaning of the word 'no'.  Kaylin rolled her eyes. "Great. Another psycho I have to deal with." She teased. "Oh, by the way, I got your mobile too. My n_mb_er's in there under Kaylin." She said, passing his phone back to him. "And I'm Kaylin. Obviously." She said to Jessie, smiling.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie held her middle finger up clear for him to see, straight in front of the teacher. She was given a warning look and she sad down across from Kaylin. "Oh, Zacky's got a girl, huh?" Zack smirked at Kaylin and checked his contacts.  "Damn.." He said, looking at her name. He looked at Jessie. "And no, i don't 'Have a girl'".

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan smirked, mouthing "Love you too". He started drawing in pen on his notebook, frowning in concentration. "Just in case, you know, you still want me to teach you how to steal stuff." She grinned at Zack, before turning to Jessie. "No, why would you think that?" She asked innocently.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessies face was red with anger and embarassment. "Zack bangs every girl he speaks to, other than me. That's why I stick around." She said, not taking her eyes off of Ryan, her eyes narrowing. Zack rolled his eyes. "You know this, Jessie. Embarass me, i will do the same." He got up and walked over to Ryan,ignoring Jessie's hissing whisperes cussed at him. "You wanna come sit with us?" Zack asked, making it sound like "You're going to come sit with us".

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Ryan grinned crookedly. "Aye, my friend's over there anyway." He grabbed his books and walked over, slumping down beside Jessie. "Happenin'?" Kaylin smirked, looking back at Zack. "So, you have big plans for me and you, huh?" She asked in a teasing way. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie scoweled at Zack. "I hate you." She said to both of the boys. Jessie moved her chair over away from Ryan. Zack ignored Jessie, his face flashing red. He put his hand on the back of his neck, laughing awkwardly. "Ehh, wasn't planning that yet.." He said, looking down.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oi, love you too, gorgeous." Ryan said, winking at her before turning back to Kaylin and Ryan. "Hey." "Oh, really? So I'm special?" Kaylin said, smirking and ignoring Ryan, enjoying making Zack feel embarrassed. 

dougieeeee~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

Skittles or M&Ms-moved

Reese's vs. Kit-Kat's

Pancakes Or Waffles

Set moods for different genders

latest videos