Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie turned to Ryan. "Why do you keep acting like I'm just going to say 'Oh, i love you too, ryan. Carry me away." She mocked in a girlish voice, dramaticly putting the back of her hand to her forehead. She dropped it. "I'm not falling for it, nomatter how attractive you are." Zack ignored Ryan as well. "You're the first girl I've actually talked to without the expectation for getting in bed with you in a while, so i guess." He said, smirking. He was trying to make his embarassment come off as cool, but he'd already ruined it.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe because you act like you want to say it all the time. And, hah, ye do think I'm attractive." He said triumphantly. "Knew it." "Probably because you want me to teach you how to steal first, right?" Kaylin said, rolling her eyes. She was so used to guys like these. She started fiddling with her phone.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
"Oh, really, now? I act like I want to collapse into your arms when i just met you this morning? Oh, m'kay." Jessie said, using such heavy sarcasem. "You're an idiot. And yes, i tihnk you're attractive, i think you're accent is hot, and i think how you keep trying for me is adorable, for your verification." She said, rolling her eyes and starting on the notes. Zack reached over and pulled her phone from her hands, entering his number before she protested too loudly. He slipped it back into her lap and started on the notes like Jessie.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, ye do act like that, actually. And my accent is universally recognised as hot, thanks." He leant back in his seat. "And everyone thinks I'm an eejit, don't feel special." Kaylin smirked. "Wow, you're really trying hard." She said, starting to write in her notebook. "Keep trying like this and I might even take you out stealing tonight." She meant it as a joke, but it came across as serious.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
jessie pressed down on her pencil in frusteration, causing the led to snap. "F--k." She muttered, plucking Rans from his ahnd adn startnig to write with it. "Well, I guess I am special, concidering you're trying so hard, and no problem, i'm available any time to call you an idiot." She said, turning a page in her book and taking more notes. Zack looked up at her. "Uh.." He said, taking more notes. "Not trying." He lied, turning a page and writing more.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you available tonight?" Ryan asked, continuing to write, then looked down and swore when he realised his pencil was no longer in his hand. Kaylin nodded, her sweet smile back in place. "Sure." She said, beginning to write again.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie turned, shoving her finger into his chest. "What makes you think I'd ever even think about spitting in your direction for longer than I have to, let alone go on a date with you?" She growled.Pulling a sharpie from her binder, she wrong a number on his arm. "Six." She said, turning her back to him and writing in her book some more. Zack scratched his head and looked at her. "You, Kaylin, are going to be the death of me." He said, chucking and knocking his knee against her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Wha-?" Ryan looked down at his arm, before shrugging and grabbing a pen from behind his ear, continuing to write. "And you, Zack, are going to cause me a lot of amusement." Kaylin said back, smirking and nudging him with her shoulder.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Jessie passed a note to Zack. Come meet up with me and someone. We're going to the lake. Bring Kaylin? Zack shrugged and nodded at her. [Blehh, timeskip?]

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sure, do you want to skip? xDD))

dougieeeee~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

ThE WoRd GaMe

supernatural adventures episode 8 FRIENDS ...

who plays five nights at freddy's or five...

How old are your pets

Who's Your Celebrity Male Crush?

latest videos