Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack looked at Kaylin. "Uh, hey." He said, sitting next to her. Jessie looked at Ryan. "Hi." She siad, sounding in disbelief. 'I didn't think he'd show." She mouthed to Kaylin.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaylin looked over at him, grinning. "Hey." She said, pulling off the watch she had stolen earlier and dropping it on the sand beside her. Ryan caught her mouthing at Kaylin, and smirked. "What, miss the chance to see you in a bikini? No chance." He said, pulling his shirt off.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack shook his head. "Is it bad that i find that really sexy?" He asked, looking at the watch. Jessie laughed at Ryan. "Lovely." She said, pulling her MCR shirt off and putting it on top of her jeans on the sand next to her.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaylin snorted, shrugging. "I don't know, is it?" She said, looking over at him and winking before pulling her shirt off, dropping it on the sand next to the watch. Ryan kicked his jeans off and stood up, stretching. "Coming for a swim?" He asked, walking towards the lake.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack pulled his shirt off and threw it on top of Kaylin's. "It kinda is." Jessie smirked, running after him and jumping onto his back. "Go." She said, her right arm wrapping and point forward with the other.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, thanks." Kaylin said, retying her hair into a knot and kicking off her shorts and shoes. "Coming?" She asked, fixing the strap on her bikini and standing up. Ryan laughed, stumbling forward with the shock. "A'ight." He put his hands underneath her legs to support her and ran forward into the water, gasping from the cold of it.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
"Like I'd want to do that." Kaylin rolled her eyes, before grinning and diving underwater, grabbing Zack's legs and pulling them from underneath him. Ryan laughed, holding his breath and going under. A few seconds later he resurfaced, flipping his hair to get the water out of it and smoothing it to the side, laughing. "So, who's idea was it to go swimming in a freezing cold lake?" He asked.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack gasped, falling under. He shot up, sputtering, coughing, and laughing. "I'm goign to get you for that." He said to Kaylin, Grabbing her and putting her into a backwards bear hung and sinking under. "Meeee!!" Jessie screamed, thowing both of her hands up into the air. "I love this lake." She said, smiling and starting to float on her back.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
"Oh sh-t." She said, moving her back against Kaylin's. 'They're going to kill us." Zack shot up out of the water in front of Kaylin, covering her mouth so she couldn't scream. "Sh." He mouthed, putting his finger to his lips and pulling her under and pressing his mouth to hers.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaylin pulled away and grabbed his arm, twisting it behind them as they both shot out of the water. "First rule about getting with me, buddy: I'm not easy." She said in his ear before pushing him away, turning to Jessie and Ryan. "Having fun?" Ryan started laughing. "Someone got rejected." He grinned, lying on his back on the water, looking at Zack. "Lad, she's pretty much a professional pickpocket, did you really think she was as nice as she looked?" 

dougieeeee~

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

Watching, Waiting.

Dear Dish-it Crush

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Chat

latest videos