Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Eimey & Vanessa..Because Eimey Has No Creativity.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack shrugged. "It should be simple. But it's not.." He trailed off. "I want to ask you something, okay? Don't freak out.." Zack took in a deep breath. "Kaylin, will ###### out with me?" He asked, not sure how to word the question without it sounding really cheesy. Be simple.. Zack reminded himself.

Jessie fake smiled and nodded. "Yeah. We're friends." She said, digging her nails deeper into her hand until she felt thick, sticky liquid on her palms. Lovely, she was bleeding. "What do you mean by you're tired of upsetting people?" Jessie looked at her palm  before wiping the blood on the tub.

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
Kaylin pushed her hand through her hair. "Yeah, sure." She nodded. "See? It's that simple." Her fringe fell in her eye and she grunted in frustration, pushing it back from her face. "I need to get this cut." She murmured, hiding the fact she was just about the happiest person in the world. Be cool, Kaylin.

"Why are you bleeding?" Ryan countered with a question of his own, before sighing. "I upset a lot of people, I realized. My ma, my brother, that blonde girl, Kaylin..." He took a deep breath. "You, I guess." He flicked his fringe from his eyes.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack grinned and reached down, pushing it out of her face again. "It looks fine." He replied, trying not to laugh at her frustrastion.

Jessie shrugged. "Yeah.. Guess I am." She looked up. "You didn't upset that blonde girl." Jessie laughed a little, though nothing was funny. "I like you so much.. I beat up a girl over you. If anything, I should apologize for upsetting you." Jessie was rambling, as if she was talking to herself. It hit her that she said "like" and not "liked", like she'd planned. "We should go check on the lovebirds."

Posted By:
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
-DropLikeASleeperCell.
StarStarStarStar
"No, it doesn't..." Kaylin whined. "You're trying so hard not to laugh and it's so annoying!" She glared at him, before breaking into a tentative smile and poking him in the stomach. "Sort of cute, though." She pushed her fringe back again.

"I went to see her at the hospital, sort of upset her. Me Irish charm didn't work." He stood up, smiling at her and ignoring her use of the word 'like', even though it made his stomach churn with excitement. "Yeah, we should." He nodded and opened the bathroom door.

Posted By:
-.DearHappyness
-.DearHappyness
StarStarStarStar
Zack chuckled. He covered his mouth, but you could still hear his laughter. "I'm not laughing at you." He lied, poking her back. Zack shook his head. "Nothing I do is cute. I'm a guy." He smirked.

Jessie nodded, getting up and running into the living room. "OKAY. STOP BEING CUTE. GAME'S NOT OVER." She yelled, plopping down and ignoring Zack's dirty look. I didnt' even do anything. Jessie thought.

1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name 1 thing u can't live without

Do You Love Anyone?

latest videos