Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

JuJuB and Mrs.Jasper Hales 's PRIVATE rp!

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
I go first lol! Name: Julie Age: 15 Animal: Cat *No body likes cat also julie is the only cat in the world, she gets teased a lot and picked on whenever someone sees her* Personality: Shy, love-able, caring, super adorable! Other: like i said she's the only cat and she gets pushed around a lot, of course hire the manly man protects her a lot! (he still lives with her like in every other rp xD same plot every time!) (bfgrghfn vyfdhwjgrt hybhjeifb ufnjrtbghfs udfberuybjnjew yvbhjvfh bvr hfbvribvfjb e uvdfjn yeah dont judge im awesome like that!)

When you laugh, I will laugh.
When you cry, I will cry.
When you jump out of a window... I will laugh.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller age 16 animal bunny!!!! personaliy she is very out going and speaks her mind. she ends up wit hhher foot in her mouth alot. becasue of things she says! she loves shadow but gets really shy around him and runs away when ever she sees him she lives by her self in a tree house in narnia

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: *walking to school holding hiro's arm so she knows she's safe* Shadow; *he walks to school waiting for keller to come*

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller walking to school slowly touching each leaf as she walks by she smiled softly when she heard a truck speed by  she jumped into shadows arms not even relizing seh was close to him untill his arms were around her she blushed deeply then ran away into the safy of the school building seh hid in between  lockers i touched shadow kun!! omg!  shbe thought! she had a crush on him since the 3rd grade. but was always afraid to talk to him hiro smiled and kissed her cheek softly." you look pretty today," he said looking her up and down seh was just wearing the normal school uniform but the way she wore it gave it a little pizaz! she looked perfect in every thing she wore though. especially to hiro!

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie: Hiro. *she said in a sigh as she blushed deeply* You're just saying that so i feel good about myself, i look like a normal person. *Her left ear twitched as she saw people rushing her way about to touch her* Shadow: wow, she is so. so.. Beautiful! Man, i wish she would like me as much as i like her.

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
hi

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller smiled blushed deeply sitting next to shaodw she refused you to look at him she looked down at her feet ocaionly looking up at the teacher hiro smil;ed "I WOULD NEVER!!"  he said and smiled at her

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
A random guy touches her shoulder getting ready to punch Julie: *a bit frightened* ((thinks: help, hire! don't let him hurt me!: )) Shadow: (thinks: i'm invisible to her she won't ever notice me.) *he thought looking at her with a kind of lonely face*

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller blushed deeper "w-ww-www why  are y-y-yy-y-y-y-you looking at me l-l-l-l-l-l-l-l--l-l-l-l--l-l-l-l-l-like that?" she asked ' hiro beat the kid up" DONT FRAKIN TOUCH HER!!!"

♥♥♥

Posted By:
JuJuB
JuJuB
StarStarStarStarStar
Julie; *blushes and hugs him* thanks again. you really don't have to keep protecting me. Shadow: w-well, its just, that, i, kinda think, you're kinda cute.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Names for kittens?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

new here

BDAY

How many friends do you Currently have onl...

Does anyone still like Do You Wanna Build ...

latest videos