Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Last Summer

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
For me and ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE only. Don't post if you're not us. Thanks. Form- Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Last Summer

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should we each make two characters?)

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Last Summer

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah.)

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Last Summer

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Alright.) Name: Nancy Oliver Age: 18 Looks:  Personality: Nancy is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion. Other: She will be attending Julliard in the fall. Name: Nate Dodger  Age: 18 Looks:  Personality: Nate is your all-around normal jock. He lives and breathes the word "Sports", participating in many of his school's sports. Football is his favorite sport though. Don't mistake him for one of those block-head jocks though. Underneath his tough jock guy act, he is actual rather intellectual and sensitive. Along with his love of sports, he enjoys writing. Any kind of writing: poetry, horror, comical, etc. He is also rather comical, always cracking a joke or two each day. He is very protective of his friends, and will do anything to help them out.  Other: He will be attending Penn State. 

LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Last Summer

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alaska Dauphin Age: 18 Looks: Approving Personality: Wild. She's good at Languages and can speak French, Italian, Spanish and English fluently. She's currently trying to learn Russian, for no other reason than she wants to. She doesn't really like studying, and can only study in a group. She's absolutely terrible at Science and all Math subjects. She's an amazing athlete, and runs like the wind. She loves all sports except cricket. She's childish and playful, gets offended easily although she can't hold a grudge. She takes delight in annoying people. She's also unpredictable, so it can be hard to tell if she's being serious. She gets jealous easily, and she's a huge femininist. Other: She's going to Aix-Marseille University. Name: Will Greening Age: 18 Looks: Personality: He's an artistic kind of guy, he's constantly sketching or taking photographs and usually has his camera hanging round his neck. He doesn't really like sports, except maybe basketball. He's easy-going and optimistic, and doesn't know when to quit. He jokes around a lot. Other: He's going to University of the Arts in London.

Last Summer

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you start?)

Last Summer

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure. Where do you want to start from?

LOL

Last Summer

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Honestly? No idea. You can start right after the last day of high school or something.

Last Summer

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
-bump-

Last Summer

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
(Maybe at graduation? Also, could we write it in first person? I write better when I do that.)

LOL

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos