Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Teens Fighting For Dreams (Private, Blackwater and Battery 909)-moved

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
5 friends travel to California for the Summer to try and achieve their dreams, but when one of their parents die, things change. More late night partying, more running to the bathroom with hand over you're mouth, and more ibuprofen! After having a huge fight in a hotel's lobby they are sentenced to anger classes that interfere with their sessions that could make or break them. California, full of sharks, dreams, and who knows what! Brace yourself, for California's Fighting Teens who are going to make it to the top, one way or another. Rules: No Cussing,  No god-modding Can get sick, But din't randomly kill off you're character! No Trash Talking Others Keep It Clean! If you are talking, use these: "see? this is how you talk to other player in the RP" If you aren't talking in the RP, use these: (for asking or telling the RPers something) HAVE FUN.   Form: Name: Gender: Age: Looks: Personality: Dreams: Problem: Likes:  Dislikes: Other:

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(Milld Langue is ok..oh and we all know characters will have it out with eachother!!!)

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(oh noo telling who's parent dies) Name: Sophia Valentine Gender: Female Age: 18 Looks:ppl Personality: Sweet,loyal,flirt,friendly,protectiver,smart,self-concusious Dreams: Sophia wants to be a singer(sings and plays guitar) and actress. On the side she write her own books and she hopes she can have one publiished on day. Problem: She will do almost anything to make her dream come true. Likes: Reading, writing,singing,playing guitar,writing her own songs,having fun Dislikes: Liars, cheaters, mean and fake people haters Other: N/A Name: Brandon Spencer Age: 19 Gender: Male Looks;ppl Personality: Loud,Crazy,Fun,Sweet,Funny Dreams: He likes to dance and play drums and guitar. Problem: He has a temper. Likes; parties,having fun,music Dislikes: Fake people Other: N/A

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Yup!) Form: Name: Vinser Quinnet (Everyone calls her Vinx) Girl, derp. Age: 19 Looks: red hair with natural blonde hazel highlights, pale skin, and bright blue eyes  Personality: Fun, outgoing, bubbly. But without her medication she's dark, sad, and angry will come easy. Not afraid to punch you in the face, And is a hair-trigger, one wrong word or gesture, and you will be out like a light! Dreams: She has many, but two shine through the most. She wants her artwork to be out, and she wants her songs published. Problem: She's ADD, crazy and outgoing with it, dark and depressed without it. Likes: British Invasion Music, Old Classic Books, Old Black And White Comedies (The Marx Brothers, The Three Stooges, etc.) Dislikes: Posh people, typos, anything unknown, being alone Other: Is always trying to find out why she is different and researches things about her all the time.

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Name: Wester Junt Age: 18 Looks: Dark Brown hair, pale skin, blue eyes Personality: Keeps to him self.Nothing but that Dreams: Wants his lyrics out,  Problem: doesn't play an instrament Likes:Quiet evenings, libraries,  Dislikes: Natraul dislikes

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(i'll start) Sophia meet up with her friends in front of her house.They were all loading everything up to head to California.Eveyone's parents were there crying. Sophia had tears in her eyes as she packed the stuff into the car. Brandon smiled as he helped pack the stuff up. He sighed as he looked around.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: "Aye-O! Ready for the time of our small lives?" She asked as she approach the old car. She just packed the normal crud as usual, clothes, guitar, notebooks, and loads pens, paints, and brushes. "It's going to be big, very, big." She said leaning against the car. Wester: I was already sitting in the car not wanting to see the teary eyed parents that are slowly approaching the car. So I grabbed my notebook and started doodling .

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia shook her head."Wester I know you hate tear but get your butt out of this car now and say good byes."sophia hissed. Brandon went around saying his goodbyes.He sighed.He didnt do tears.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Wester: I sighed and set the book down. I reluctantly crawled out of the cramped backseat and straightened my self out. "Oh you know I'm not one for talking." I replied in my small voice. I walked over to where mom and dad were and said good bye Vinx: I laughed at the site of Soph ordering Wester around. It's been this way forever. I twirled around and hugged my parents, as I hugged my mom she whispered in my ear. "Don't forget to take that pill." I nodded and readjusted the duffel bag on my shoulder

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia:I smiled at Wester."I know.But it is the last time we'll see them for awhile."I said.I then told my mom bye."Call me.I love sweetie."she said."I love you to mom."I said tearing up.; Brandon:After I said my good bye's I got in the drivers seat."Vinx and Sophia who's sitting in the front with me?"I asked.I had a feeling it would probally be Vinx.I didnt really care.

please join

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

crazy

crazy

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Why do boys get to post in Girls only

Somebody call 911!

Somebody call 911!