Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Teens Fighting For Dreams (Private, Blackwater and Battery 909)-moved

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
VInx: slowly, very slowly my eye lids drooped, then I was out like a light. Dreaming of the ocean and the beach. Wester: I secretly glanced over Soph's shoulder and read the lyrics. 

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia:I sighed.I was ready to give up on the lyrics. Brandon; I drove while coming up with a new beat in my head.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Wester: "Your arms carry me though the night and into the light," I said after seeing her about to toss out the lyrics. Vinx: CAT CRAMP! My neck started screaming in pain after a few minutes of trying to fall asleep on the old leather. I squirmed in my seat. I swung my arms out from their curled up place near my hip. I probably moved to quickly and spazimly. Defiantly to spazimly. Cause that's when I hear a splash. and I see the coffee cup on the floor. I don't see any coffee, till i turn my head toward Brandon.

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia nodds and writes Ohh ooo Ohh hmmm yea yea Your arms around me tight they hold me through the days and ni-ig-ights Your voice is in my head whispering that I can yea Your arms carry me though the night and into the light They make me feel... Brandon screamed.He grabs a napkin and dry himself off.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I ripped open the glove compartment and yanked out the jumbo roll of paper towels and, stupid I know, threw it at him. At that point, I was laughing so hard I was starting to snort. Wester: Hearing the commotion of scalding skin and snorting I couldn't help but laugh too.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"WTH?"Brandon screamed.He dried off. Sophia.I grabbed the first aid kit and put some cream on his arm where the coffee hit the most.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: "I panicked!" I choked out between laughs and snorts. This is going to be one heck of a ride. "Okay, okay, okay, okay," I said calming down slowly, "Are you okay? I didn't really mean to get you burned to a crisp!" Wester: I poured some of the ice from my liquid empty cup and wrapped the paper towel around it. I handed it to Brandon and tried to seem a bit more serious about what just played out instead of laughing

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon:I took the ice.I didnt say anything to anyone. Sophia:I knew Brandon was ok so I sat back and started writitng again.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: "Remember when I told you about that article I read about if you say or think something a whole lot it might happen?" I asked Brandon while not risking looking at him in fear of a death stare. Wester: I nudged Soph, "Your smile guiding me around the never ending winding road," 

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Ohh ooo Ohh hmmm yea yea Your arms around me tight they hold me through the days and ni-ig-ights Your voice is in my head whispering that I can yea Your arms carry me though the night and into the light  I can see your smile guiding me around the never ending winding road.Though the twists and turns your always there no matter what.Sophia wrote. Brandon glared at her.

please join

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos