Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Teens Fighting For Dreams (Private, Blackwater and Battery 909)-moved

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(It totally does! Have you written a song before?) Vinx: I took a deep breath to keep my voice as steady as possible, "Nothing, Just a little tired from waking up so early." I feel sad. I feel mad. I feel like a big ball of mixed feelings. This is what happens when you are different.  Wester: It's coming out good, probably only a few more lines and it'll be a song. "When will the years of feeling turn into something special?"

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(yea i have..have u?) Brandon: "oh ok." Sophia:I agree.  (girl)Ohh ooo Ohh hmmm yea yea Your arms around me tight they hold me through the days and ni-ig-ights Your voice is in my head whispering that I can yea Your arms carry me though the night and into the light I can see your smile guiding me around the never ending winding road.Though the twists and turns your always there no matter what.Your bright eyes, never turning off the prize The sweet words you whisper to me make me smile no matter what yea baby You take me through the crowd, now we're in for life,You said that we are here and now(boy) ,I said only ever forever, but who knows how many promises have been spent," I said never would I make you deal with this,And now the beginning of forever, but how many evers can we make it to?(Girl and Boy) How many tears will be shed before we finally see the true meaning?When will the years of feeling turn into something special?" (Girl) When we will he finally see me.Not just the make up and talks but the girl who has been there through it all.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Butt loads of songs! It's a good way to vent for me.) Vinx: My arm twitched. Oh crap. I folded my arms. I closed my eyes and hummed to the soft ballad floating out of the speakers. Inhale, Exhale. Inhale, Exhale. Just think of breathing.  Wester: "That's all you," I said nudging her side.

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(agree...im not gonna b on much longer but i'll b on morrow)(will u) Brandon""Vinx what is wrong?" Sophia;'What do you mean?"

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Maybe, probably not. I might sneak on, but I can't be on when my rent's are home. No computers on weekends.) Vinx: "Nothing!" I almost shouted. Not now. Please, PLEASE not now. Wester: I haven't been paying much attention to the front seat, but one look at Vinx and anyone could tell something was wrong.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok Frown tht totally stinks) Brandon just nodded. Sophia;I hoped Westwer wouldn't guess the meaning of the lyrics.We've been friends since like 5k.I loved him to death and not just as a friend (ohhh twist byeee)

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
(Okay! I'll try to hop on tomorrow but chances are slim! )

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I just emptied my mind before anything could change my thoughts, I kept my eyes closed and my arms to my chest, nothing's going to happen, I'll be fine... ​Wester: The was silence in the car, not exactly awkward, but different.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon kept driving. Sophia hummed the song.That her and Wester had started writing.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
( 0_0 do you want to skip forward a couple of hours of driving?)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

Eyebrows

Eyebrows

latest videos