Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Teens Fighting For Dreams (Private, Blackwater and Battery 909)-moved

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon:I looked behind me at them and laughed.Wester was freaking out.I cranked the air up since I was hot. Sophia;I started shriving in my sleep.I knew something was differnt about me sleeping on Wester than usual.I knew that i was likinng him more everyday.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I turned back to the front seat. 15 minutes left with this car. No more, no less. Wester: I have no idea what to do. I heard Vinx snicker, so i carefully kicked the back of her seat as hard as I could with out waking up Soph.

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon:I laugh. Sophia;I hear laughing.I bury my head deeper into his chest.I hadn't sleep in like 2 days.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: He's Just unleashed a freaking beast. I turn around. Oh crap. His leg was propped up in the back seat so I grabbed it and slammed it against the ground while slightly twisting it to know I WILL tear his face of in 5 seconds flat. Wester. My foot smashes to the ground and has sharp pain in the ankle. I lurch forward due to the pain and grab my foot. "WHAT THE HECK VINX?!?!?!" 

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia jumps awake."What the heck just happened."she asked.She saw Wester bending over in pain and Vinx glaring."What did you do to him?"Sophia yelled at her. Brandon:"Whats going on?"he hissed.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: Oh crap. What did I just do? Great. Now I'm going to be left in LA alone cause I hurt a friends. Sensational. I didn't hurt him that bad, I just tensed a tendon in his ankle to shoot pain there. I turned to Brandon, "Pull Over." Wester: I rubbed my ankle. Of all people, I didn't think Vinx would be the one to have actual muscle under all the flimsy t-shirts. I glared at her. 

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon:I pulled over at a store."I got out and went in and got some ice. Sophia:I grabbed the first aid kit.I wanted to slap Vinx about now.She had one time to lay a finger on Wester,Brandon or me and I would snap.I was one thing but Wester was def. off limits.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I got out and grabbed my duffle from the trunk. I started walking toward the store so I could get to the bathroom and take my medication.  Wester: "It doesn't hurt anymore" I try to convince her as she starts wrapping my ankle in a support

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Brandon:I come back to the car. Sophia: I keep rappiong it."Shut up.'I tell him.I was so upset.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Vinx: I rush into the bathroom and gulp the pill down. I hope I don't get stuck here. The last thing I need is to get ditched millions of miles from my home.  Wester: She finished fastening it and I thumped it to the ground. She glared at me for throwing it done so casually.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

We All Turn Back To Dust

Fave Yu-Gi-Oh God Card?

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

This or That??