Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Teens Fighting For Dreams (Private, Blackwater and Battery 909)-moved

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia: I smirk. Miss. Quinn looks confused but walks farther in. *Let's ditch and let them figure out how to act on a date*

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Wester: I nod at Sophia and walk towards her. I clasp our arms together and lead her out of the dinning room. Clavin: I look at Quinn. "Did you say something to Them?"

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn: "No."
Sophia: "Clavlin, Your mind." I reply as we walk out. That's what he gets for letting us try to break through his mind.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Wester: I look back to see Clavin's confused look change to a look of knowledge in a split second I snicker as I close the door behind us heading toward the Private Gardens where I set up my own surprise for Sophia. Clavin: Never let teenagers know what you're thinking..."Well Miss. Quinn, I think you might as well sit down. I believe the Children are playing a game to get us riled up."

How can I go forward if I don't know which way I'm facing? How can I give love when love is something I have never had? You know life can be long, and you got to be so strong. And the world is so tough, sometimes I feel I've had enough...

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn: I smile and take a seat. "Hm, What did Sophia mean?" I asked. 
Sophia: I wasn't sure where we were heading at first since I wasn't really paying attention. Once I noticed we were heading toward the garden I looked at Wester confused.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Clavin: "I had the kids do some mental challenges, on myself. You have been on my mind lately with all the lessons that I need to teach them. They mistook my thoughts as a love interest and set up this, as they call it, "date"."

Wester: I smile at Soph's confusion. " Don't worry, It'll be fun." I say nearing the large double door into the garden.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn: "So, I take it we should end this "date" since you aren't interested."
Sophia: I smiled. "I know. You should know after all of this that I'm not big on surprises any more."

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Clavin: "That depends really...are you Interested?" I start sweating bullets awaiting the answer Wester: "Well, I don't know if you're expecting a private training session, Giant Snake, or..." I let go of Sophia and opened both double doors to reveal a candle lit path through the Lavender gardens that would open up to the main attraiction. "A moonlit stroll through the Lavender with some dorky guy..." I held out my hand to lead her down the path I she wanted to.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn: "A date..sounds fun."

Sophia: I gasp smiling. This boy would so be the death of me. I hugged him then took his hand. "You know me so well." I really needed a date to get my mind off of everything that has been going on.

please join

Posted By:
Battery 909 Lock
Battery 909
StarStarStarStar
Clavin: "Well, you being so lovely tonight, would you please join me on this Date?" Wester: I smile intertwining or fingers and gently swinging them. I slowly start or walk through the path of Lavender. I let my tjoughts roll back to when I first met Sophia. I smile, "Why do you put up with Me?" I a lookin into her eyes as we strolled

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dirty Lies

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos