Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Insane (for noordinarygirl and samanthapandaw)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey Maddie. You should remember the plot, but I shall do a quick review. Not insane people stuck in an insane asylum. Trying to get out. Blahblahblah.  Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Syra Evans Age: 15 Looks: coppery brown, wavy hair. Pale skin. Purple eyes. Tiny, at only 5' tall. Skinny. Personality: Quiet, moody, a bit strange. Has a habit of reaching up to adjust her glasses whenever she can't see perfectly. Smart, though you wouldn't guess it. Not very trusting. Other: used to wear glasses, now wears contacts. Name: Leo Jacobs Age: 19 Looks: Curly brown hair, Mexican. Personality: Sarcastic, cheerful, always telling jokes. A whiz with mechanics, can fix almost anything. Can be a bit annoying, but a good and loyal friend. Other:

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
I have to make forms later, on my phone. D:

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
K.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mag Defoe Age: 16 Looks: Personality: Usually quiet, can be a bit of a downer, can be too serious. Can't take a joke and takes things literally at times. Not very good around people. Other: Her father sent her to the asylum because she claimed to see things, even though she was blind. Name: Damen Stephens Age: 17 Looks: Daren Stephens Personality: He tries to be cheerful, so other won't worry. Kinda spacey and likes to be by himself, but likes to be with people he cares about. Creative. Other: He was sent to the asylum because of "odd behavior." CHU START! XD

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(lovely forms you got there.) Syra was dragged kicking and screaming into the asylum. "I'm not crazy! I'm not! I'm not! I'm perfectly sane! NOW LEGGO OF ME!!!" everyone was staring at her, but she didn't notice. She was too busy trying to get the person who was dragging her in to let go of her. Leo walked cheerfully into the building, his hands in his pockets. "So where am I in this loony bin?" he asked cheerfully.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
(Was that sarcasm? I have to go in a bit.) Mag looked up curiously, raising an eyebrow. A newcomer, it seemed. Didn't matter. She'd get used to it, like all the others. Damen stroked a beetle distracted. The only company he had. Oh well!

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(I wasn't being sarcastic.) Aria finally gave up, though she still had to be dragged through the halls to her room. She hissed at the doctor when she was pushed inside. Leo continued to wander the halls, somewhat bored. I really need to get out more... he laughed, shaking his head. Yeah. Like that's going to happen.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Mag settled back against the wall of the room, wishing there was a window. Damen sighed. It was lonely all by himself.

-Sir Francis Bacon

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(y'know, since our characters aren't dangers to others, with the possible exception of aria, we can all leave out rooms. As long as we're back by 7 pm.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

latest videos