Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
You know the plot Big Grin Form: Name: Age: Appearance: Personality: Short bio: Other:

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Sophia Thompson Age: 16 Appearance: rp girl Personality: Flirtatious and annoying. She's quite immature and spoilt Short bio: She was born and bred in a rich family and always got what she wants. She decided to go on holiday with her rich friends Other: N/A Form: Name: Aiden Charles Age: 18 Appearance: my brother xD Personality: Annoying at times but very mature and sophisticated Short bio: He is a bit of a outcast from his family and they are a little ashamed of him for not being married yet. He adores his mother Other: N/A

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jessamine 'Jess' Lightwood Age: 16 Appearance:Her hair is a wild halo of unruly blonde curls. Her eyes are different shades of blue, and are wide, which makes her look like she's shocked all the time. She's tanned, which comes from summers spent in Italy. She's taller than average, and slender. She has an angelic face. Personality: Wild. She's good at Languages and can speak French, Italian, Spanish and English fluently. She's currently trying to learn Russian, for no other reason than she wants to. She doesn't really like studying, and can only study in a group. She's absolutely terrible at Science and all Math subjects. She's an amazing athlete, and runs like the wind. She loves all sports except cricket. She's childish and playful, gets offended easily although she can't hold a grudge. She takes delight in annoying people. She's also unpredictable, so it can be hard to tell if she's being serious. She gets jealous easily, and she's a huge femininist. Short Bio: Her father is an Italian business tycoon, her mother is an actress. They were sending her to stay on an island for a holiday. Other: N/A Name: Kieran Hollandis Age:17 Looks: Personality: He's extremely laid back, and sporty. He's basically a good guy, though he may be sarcastic. He hates when people cry, because he never wants to say. He can be lazy, and depressed at times. Short Bio: His mom married some rich dude, when he died she inherited all his money. She's currently in France. Other: N/A

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
(Do you want me to make the starting post?)

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yeah, thanks. c: )

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia went through her bag one more time, making sure that she hadn't forgotten anything. After reassuring herself that everything was there, she zipped up her case, and sat it on the floor. Her and her friends were about to head to the airport to begin their vacation. She glanced at the time and started rolling her suitcase down to the lobby where Aiden was already standing. Aiden continuously looked from his watch to the car. If we kept it going like this, we would miss our flight back home. He ran his fingers through his hair, and checked his watch again. He furrowed his brow when he saw that they had only a half hour until their flight left. He saw Sophia walk out of the elevator, but neither Keiron nor Jess were with her. He gave his friend a laconic look that said, "Where are they?" to which she shrugged.

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Jess ran down the stairs, with only her handbag in hand. "Sorry I'm late." She gasped, stopping by Aiden. "Did we miss the flight?" She asked him. She had woken up especially late since she'd stayed up the whole of the previous night watching movies. She still wasn't feeling all that alert. "Hey, where's Keiran?" She added, looking around. She only saw Sophia. Keiran woke up when he fell to the floor. Disconcerted, he looked around and then glanced at the clock on the wall. Swearing under his breath, he took a shower in record time, cleaned up, and was downstairs in the lobby within the next few minutes.

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden shook his head, smiling slightly at how tired she looked. He walked to the entrance, pulling his suitcase behind him. He opened the door in a gentlemanly manner. "After you" he offered Jess, gesturing outside Sophia grinned and elbowed Kerian playfully. "Nice lie-in?" She teased. She brushed the hair out of her eyes in annoyance

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks." Jess smiled at him cheerfully. She looked back to see a porter with her suitcase, and walked out of the entrance, satisfied. "Not really." Keiran laughed, elbowing her back with a grin. "I don't get how I'm always late." He added, smirking. "It must be a talent."

Crash (PRP for S.I+E.L)

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
Aiden followed her out the door and closed it gently behind him. "Sir may i take your bag?" The chaffeur asked. "No John, I'm quite all right." Aiden assured him, opening the trunk and placing his suitcase carefully inside. John moved to Jess "and you m'lady?" Sophia laughed. "Well Mr. Hollandis I do belive it is time for us to get it the vehicle" she said in her posh voice "may i ascort you?" She held out her arm, smiling

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos