Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Seriously.Immature & DemiForever's PRP! Hehe

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
This is meh and Jess's roleplay. It's about dancers and all that shizz, because I want to much Dance Moms. xDD This is teh form, and then Jess will start. ;D Name: Age: Appearance: Bio: Personality: Other: TADA! xD

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I found it! Big Grin And I still say I'm bad at starting. xD My forms will be up in a jiffy.

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Jiffy, hehe. xD Okie.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Jessamine Adano (Jess) Age: 16 Appearance: Bio: She grew up in Canade and moved to wherever this RP is taking place when she was nine. Her parents divorced soon after and she stayed with her mom. PersonalityDazedhe's childish and playful, gets offended easily although she can't hold a grudge. She takes delight in annoying people. She's also unpredictable, so it can be hard to tell if she's being serious. She gets jealous easily, and she's a huge femininist. Other: N/A Name: Dane Herondale Age: 16 Appearance: Bio: *I'll do this later* Personality:He's extremely laid back, and sporty. He's basically a good guy, though he may be sarcastic. He hates when people cry, because he never wants to say. He can be lazy, and depressed at times. Other: Not that I can think of. c:

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
'Tis is taking place in New York City. xD

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh. Right. I knew that. xD

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ashley Delaro'sa  Age: 16 Appearance:  Bio: Ashley grew up in England and moved to New York when she was eleven or so. Her mom was a dancer, and her father does choreography, so they both wanted Ashley to be a dancer, putting a vast amount of pressure on her. Personality: Ashley is a sweetheart, and VERY loyal, VERY easily. She's not one to follow the crowd, but she gets attached a little too easily, not making it easy to be mad at her. She used to always let people walk all over her, just being quiet and saying nothing that would make people yell at her or be mad at her. But one day something in Ashley snapped, and made her never let people treat her like dirt. She's quite unpredictable, like when she began standing up for herself. Ashley isn't very smart, and isn't very graceful in everyday life, always tripping on something. Other: Her nickname is Barbie. Name: Alexander Willis Age: 16 Appearance: Getting Bio: Alexander also came from England, but when he was ten, and came to New York. He lives with his sister, his mom, and his step-dad, who are all dancers, except his step-dad, who doesn't really approve of a boy doing dance. Personality: *so, because I'm lazy, I'm doing this later xD* Other: N/A for now.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
"We're here." Jessamine's mother announced, as the academy came into view. "Finally." Jess muttered under her breath. "We just need to find a parking space now." Jess and Dane exchanged glances. "We'll get down here." Jess announced. Leaning into the front of the car, she gave her mom a kiss on her cheek. "Bye, Mom. Thanks." She said with a grin, before getting out of the car. "Thanks, Harriet." Dane added as they went round to the boot and got their stuff out. "Excited?" Dane smirked. Jess snorted. "Hardly." She said. (There. It's done. c: )

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Chuggington Winter Snow Party – Live Show

Salvation Army Charity Collection Drive

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas handb...

Deck The Mall With Jolly – Christmas Carol...

Chugg-ful of Fun At The Park

how much time it takes you to get ready

latest videos