Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Leah and Marissa's Damaged Camp for messed up kids !

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Like its says its Leah's and Marissa's so its for us only. Thank you. Right we know what its about. Choose what ever form lay out you like. I'll post mine shortly.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll use the layout you use, probably. I'll post my form after yours. :3 xD

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sian McCarthy Meaning of Name: Sian means Gods gracious gift. And McCarthy means Loving Person. Age: 16 Nationality: Irish father. English Mother. Looks: Sian has a small tattoo on her ankle of a saxaphone. She always has it covered round her dad. Sian also usually has  curly hair it goes like this when its wet or when she hasn't straightened it to death she is considering putting coloured streaks in while on holiday. Her eyes shocks alot of people. There a shocking dark green with flecks of light green throughout and small circle of amber around her pupil . She is tiny probably no higher than 5'2. But she always wears her long Dc Martins to ad an inch or two. Sian I think xD Personality: Sian isn't your typical straight A student. Sure she does well at school. But she's not you average goody goody high grade student. Sian is wild. If your using a nice adjective. She is always sneaking  out the house partying and drinking. She has often robbed shops and gotten into probably one to many fights. It gives her a rush. When it comes to her dad it winds him up something terrible. . Despite all that she would still stay up all hours finishing her homework. Sian doesn't get on with very many people. She has major trust issues. But the people she does trust. She would defend with her life. She would set anything aside for her friends. When it comes to new people. Sian can either be really friendly. Or really nasty. There's never much inbetween. But no matter who you are to her. Sarcasm will always be used. Its something people who know her bet used to. If Sian doesn't like showing when she is upset she thinks its a week thing to do. Bio: Sian is a right Daddy's girl. She would have to be she has no Mum anymore. Her mum died in a fire when Sian was 13. It was a house fire. Her mum died saving Sian and her younger brother. Sian hasn't been able to cope with fire's much after that. Even fire drills at school would freak her out. Her dad never gives her much responsibility. It all gets shoved on her older brother. Who hates it. She also has a younger brother. Of whom she loves. She has never really set a foot outside her home town.  Why she is being sent to this camp : Her dad has had enough of her insolent behaviour she is well known by the police in her town he hopes this will help her out. He also doesn't know this but Sian harms herself she had a boyfriend that used to abuse her and she hasn't been the same since. He is the cause of her trust issues. Other: Phobia of Fire. Always carries her mums locket round her neck and guitar on her back. Good luck if she lets you touch it. Irish accent. Duh. Oh and she is clumsy as hell. Name: Kyle  Thompson. Name Meaning: Kyle meaning straight of water. and Thompson meaning Twin Age:  17 Nationality: His "Parents" where from London. Looks:  Hot isn He has very delicate features for a boy. His eyes a grey/blue colour. He is tall and skinny for his age. His smile slightly crooked but it makes him look that bit more charming. Personality: Kyle is the quite one of the family he tends to be quite so he doesn't lash out.. He finds being  He is not the smartest of people. Never has been he doesn't get Math and Science. It gets him fustrated. But he loves the arts. Drawing, poetry and music. Alot of this influenced by his so called grandad. He says lifes to short for making friends they only hurt him anyway. Kyle is very selfish doesn't really think of others puts himself first. He thinks the world of himself. Often having girls chasing after them. He tends just to flirt with them use them and throw them away. Bio: Kyle was given up at birth his Mother alone and didn't think she could cope with Kyle on her own. So he went up for adoption. He got given to this big family. THey where lovely. But not long before his 17th He got told he was adopted. He was so angry they had kept it from him all them years he moved out to live with his "grandad". The only one he keeps in contact with is the man he thought was his grandad And he wont tell anyone he is adopted. Why he is in this camp: His anger issues have gotten out of control setting peoples houses on fire, putting them in hospital.. His grandad emitted him to this camp two years back. Its not helped much. But Kyle is attached to it. He has put to many people in hospital with his anger and thinks shutting himself in the camp will stop him hurting his "grandad". Other: He is always carrying a notepad for drawing or writing songs and poems.  He might act brave but he has a big fear of spiders.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm basing some things off Demi Lovato. :3) Name: Demetria Devonne Meaning of Name: Demetria means loves the Earth. And Devonne means Divine. Age: 16 Nationality: Mexican and Irish father. French and Italian mother. Looks: Demetria has around 9 tattoos. She has "You make me beautiful" on her side, a feather behind her ear, "Stay Strong" on her wrists with a heart, lips on her wrist, a cross on her hand, feathers on her side, "Love is Louder" on her finger, "Rock N Roll" on her finger, and "Faith" on her arm. Her hair is usually always wavy like this, or a bit straighter than this. Demetria always has thick bangs like this. She put shiny metallic blue streaks in her hair. Her eyes are a dark-ish green color, and she has a mahogany color around it, and blue flecks in her pupils. She's petite, only around 5'3, 5'4 at the most, and is only around 78 pounds with her bulimia and anorexia. Demetria has a surprisingly small nose, and dark-ish pink lip color. Her skin is a porcelain white color, with no color except when she puts makeup on or blushes. Personality: Demetria is probably one of the sweetest and funniest girls you could know, always trying to make you laugh or making you smile. She always has the biggest smile on her face, but it's just a facade. She's really hurting inside, and cuts constantly. She can usually hold up a brave face, but on one of 'those days' she'll just frown and not say much, but if she does it's usually snapping at someone. Or once, she punched someone in the face for putting something online she didn't want people to know or see. That was the end for Demetria. She snapped completely. One wrong word? Get ready for wrath. Complete wrath. She's only sweet to get what she wants and became quite good at lying and manipulating. Her family saw the change instantly, but she lied that she wasn't hurting. Demi hates showing signs of weakness, like if she's upset, so she just holds it in now and cuts later. She's a romantic and falls a bit too easily, causing her to have gotten hurt one too many times. But don't get her wrong, she's very hypnotizing. Demi has trust issues, but if you get through to her, she's the best friend a girl could have.  Bio: Demetria is a mommy's girl. She's spent lots of time with her mom after the divorce. She still loves her real dad, but loves her step dad even more. Demi has a older sister, Destini. and a younger sister, Madison who she adores. That's most of the reason she agreed to go to this stupid camp, because Madison wanted her to get better. Everyone did. It was extra-hard on Demetria when her parents got divorced, her whole life unraveled in the worst way. Despite Demetria's addiction to cutting, she's terrified of fire, needles, knives, and anything else sharp or painful, even though she's gotten so many tattoos, that was when she was cutting and found 'comfort' in that. She used to burn herself, which makes her scared of anything hot or fiery. Demetria's family knew something was wrong with her, but she wouldn't admit it at all, so they didn't know what to do. Demetria is also scared of pills, from constant taking of them. Demetria started cutting at age nine because of bullying, and anorexia at age eleven because of bullying because of her weight. She finds real extreme comfort in music and writing.  Why she is being sent to this camp: Demetria finally admitted her cutting, anorexia, bulimia, burning, pill use, and weight issues to her family, and Madison begged her to go to the camp. They hope it will be her way of getting rid of the pain and self-harm. Other: Phobia of fiery things, but not really fire itself, sharp things, especially knives and scissors. She plays the piano, guitar, and sings because she finds the most comfort in music and writing music. Always carries a songbook/diary and special pen and won't let anyone touch them. I will make my boy form separate. This is too long. xD 

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexander William Name Meaning: Alexander means defender of people. William means strong willed warrior. Age: 17 Nationality: His dad is Australian. His mom is European. Looks:  Yum. xD Personality: Alexander is ever the charmer, striking up a conversation with a pretty girl by just smiling at her. Of course, he's also ever the player, not dating a girl for more than a week or so. He's not an arsehole player, because he needs to be sweet to lead him on. But in reality, Alex is romantic, but he's short-tempered. He can't deal with slow, or ditzy, girls or guys. Don't come running to Alexander with your problems, because he honestly doesn't care, and if he does choose to respond, lucky you, it's certainly not going to be sugar-coated. The truth is the truth to him, and he's very blunt. But on a good day, he's quite funny, as playing a prank or attempting, ATTEMPTING, to cheer you up. He'll basically flirt with anything female, but he loves a challenge. He loves music, and plays the violin, the piano, and the guitar. Oh, and drawing is quite his expertise, besides girls and music. To sum up Alex: selfish, self-centered, conceited, over-confident, charming, romantic, and easily annoyed, irritated, and angry. Bio: Surprisingly, everybody wonders what makes Alexander so angry all the time. He has a great family- a big family, a happy family, a well-off family and all that crap. Alex's mother adores Alexander and Alex's dad loves him, too. But Alexander has always had an angry switch in him. He's always been obsessed in hurting and danger. He cuts just for fun, and burns for fun, and burns houses down just for fun, things like that. Basically, he's classified as a psychopath, and has extreme watch on him. He's been going to the camp for almost three years. Why he is in this camp: Alexander is classified as a psychopath, and really physically and mentally hurt some people. Even as far as going to the hospital. He's also hurt some girls so much that they put themselves in the hospital, and the camp directors think it would be best to keep this psychopath in lock down until he learns his lesson and calms the hell down for good. Oh, and stop his infatuation with cutting, burning, and hurting himself. Other: Alexander always has a notebook and such with him, or even his violin or guitar.   

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
[I forgot to post xD] Kyle had already unpacked in his usual cabin he always turned up early or the first day to check out the new comers and to wind up the camp leaders. He sat not far away from the camp leaders, leaning back on his elbows a slick smirk painted across his face as he watched people turn up. Some the usual's the ones that he saw every day. Others ones that provided entertainments, new comers that would kick and scream and cling to there parents legs like three year olds. Others that would practically dart away from there parents with a big grin on there faces. Clueless to what was in store for them. Kyle just sat and laughed he was waiting for some new cute girl to flirt with. Someone that wasn't used to his usual ways. Sian sat in the car looking out the window so her dad wouldn't see her rolling eye's . "But dad . " She said in a whiny voice. Sighing when her dad said his usual "Don't but dad me" doing his horrible impression of his daughter. "All my friends are at home. Your taking me away from them. Do you have any idea how sad that is. " She said batting her eye lashes at him and nearly putting on the crocodile tears . "Dont cry love. I know its sad. I hardly want to go months without seeing you. But it needs to be done." Sians dad said trying to half hug her. Sian wiped her eyes jerking away looking out the window silently.

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Demetria arrived at the camp soon, a determined smirk on her face. Madison was next to her, clutching her arm for dear life. As her mother pulled up, she parked in a space. "I'll miss you Demi." Madison said, her eyes watering. "I'll miss you too Maddi." Demi said, giving her a hug and leaning over to give her mom a kiss on the cheek. "Get better, Demetria. And don't cut." Her mom said, and Demi instantly looked at her tattooed wrists, the scars still very visible. She nodded and grabbed her bags, waving to Madison and her mother and going to where she saw what looked like camp leaders and campers. She sat next to a boy who she saw laugh a few seconds earlier. Alexander was already in his cabin, stuffing usual things in his drawers. As he finished up, he nodded and looked at the lighter he had hid in his gum box. He sparked it and brought it near his arm, but quickly threw it on the bed. "No." he said, annoyed with himself. Alexander left his cabin hastily and went where some campers and the camp counselors were. There were new people and regulars, some happy for what they thought was ahead for them, and some mad at the world. He chuckled slightly to himself and sat in a seat, awaiting pretty girls that weren't in the hospital.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyle was smiling at the little girl clinging to what looked like her older sister. "That's sweet." He said contently to himself. Then he gave the older sister a second glance smirking slightly to himself.  He then looked  a little shocked as that same girl sat next to him. Most newcomers weren't that confident and would sit as far away from everyone as possible. "Erm hey." He said smiling "Names Kyle." He said holding out his hand. "You know you could be grateful that dads actually trying to helpful." Sian's brother snapped from the back of the car. Sian jumped forgetting he was even there he spent of his time frowning at the back of her head. "Oh yeah I should be real grateful he's sending me to a crazy camp." Sian said sarcastically. "Just shut up both of you!" There dad shouted pulling to a sharp break outside the camp causing them all to jerk forward. "Happy now." Sian said climbing out the car with a stern expression on her face flicking her brother on the ear and grabbing her bags from her dad. " Love you princess." Her dad said nudging her brother "Yeah urm love you Sian." Sian's brother mumbled . "Hate you too" Sian said in a cheery voice rolling her eyes as she walked away towards what looked like the camp leaders handing her name in. She walked of dragging her bags with her not bothering to socialize and dumping her bag leaning against a tree looking at her dorm number and stuffing it in her pocket trading it for her phone.

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Demetria looked over at Kyle, seeing he was very very cute. "Hello, love." Demi said, her voice hypnotizing. "I'm Demetria, but you can call me Demi, if you like." She said, her smirk being replaced by a sweet smile. She hugged him instead, Demi wasn't a formal person in any sort of way like shaking a hand.  Alexander saw a new girl sitting next to Kyle, a kid he knows from years back. He was with a new girl. Poor girl. Kyle is such a player. Alexander though, shaking his head. But then he thought of himself. "I'm not much better." Alexander muttered to himself, rolling his eyes. Then he looked a little over and saw another new girl, who was super, super, pretty sitting by a tree.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Kyle smiled as Demi hugged him hugging her back happily though it was a cruel thought the first thing that came into his mind was She's sweet. She'll be easy. "Nice to meet you Demi. " He said  smiling and winking at her. He wasn't much for holding back so he easily said "So why are you here then?" Sian was scrolling through old photo's of her and her friends smiling happily. Then frowning thinking of how long it will be till she next see's them. She leaned back shutting her eyes running her hands across the bumps of her scars on her arms automatically stopping aware she was in public and pulling down her sleeves.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

who is prettier ariana grande or selena gomez

What was the first ever manga you read or ...

What's the most #1 thing important to you

What/How are you feeling right now?

What's the most #1 thing important to you

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos