Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Winter Wonderland - Private - OOC

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is for Eimey (_girlgirl), Marissa (DemiForever), Sara (ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE), and myself (Grey / onlyindarkness). Things we know so far. It will start off in winter, during holiday break. All characters know each other, whether they are friends, romantic interests, enemies, whatever. We can figure out the rest after that. I think (that if this goes well, we should continue the story with all the other seasons, and get a new board for each one. You know? Three RP months per actual RP, then after this we can go to Spring, Summer, and Fall. And we can always start with Winter again. c: Personally I believethat we should all have two characters. We can figure out romantic interests and friendships and whatever on here, before we transfer over to IC. I think it would be cooler that if your character had a sibling, one of the other RPers played the sibling. You know? We can always work this all out. I'm not planning on being GM for this roleplay, though I will make the IC thread as well. We are all equals in this and such. Now. Let's discuss thoughts. ;D

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
I like the idea about doing all the seasons. Also, should I create my form here?

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I was planning on making the forms here originally, then changing them a little based on what we say in the OOC thread. You know?

let

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm spending a while on my forms, so it might be about an hour before I can post them if that's okay? And I like the different seasons idea. c:

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
That's perfectly alright. I was thinking... Name: Age: Looks: Personality: History/ Bio/ Whatever: Other: We can always add whatever we want. I'm going to make mine look really nice & I'm adding a quote for my character because it looks snappy xD I was also thinking about it, and I'm way better at playing guy characters. So I was thinking I'd do two. Is there anyone that can ONLY play girls or something ? I think Marissa had a hard time with it, but that could be some one else I'm thinking of..

let

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm actually okay at guy characters, I could make two as well if you want, though I'm better at girl characters. 

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that they should also be in the same grade level. Do you guys think fifteen sixteen, or sixteen seventeen?

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I had it in my head that we'd all play two characters. I don't think I typed it out though. xD My bad. So instead of the normal play a girl and boy, I was going to play two guys, and then if someone else wanted, they could play two girls so it could be even or something. Are you guys okay with relationships that aren't always boy/girl?

let

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
I can play a guy and a girl. I'm better at girl characters, but however everything goes.

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Ages: Either 15-16 or 16-17 what do you think?

let

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

# or Selfie????

how many languages do you know?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos