Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

MusicXisXmyXlife's & Jklhy56's private rp

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
So forms..... Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Species: other:

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Analise Bennet Age: 16 almost 17 Looks: Personality: Analise is very sweet and outgoing. She is very intelligent, loving, caring, and loves to help people. She hates seeing people get hurt (Emotionally and physically), and can get very protective Species: Shapeshifter other: n/a

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chyster Night Age:16 LooksTongue Outic coming personality: Chyster can seem a little a mean sometimes and he has a very short temper.When he care about a person he can be kind  but he doesn't really trust people easily. Species:Reaper

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok, do you want to start it or should I?)

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(could you please?)

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(Surely (: ) Analise- I walked around the local park, practicing my different forms. I was crazy enough to be doing this at 2 in the morning, but I was having a hard time falling asleep. And, a little practice didn't hurt. A rustling in the nearby trees startled me, and I flinched. My head snapped towards the sound, seeing if anyone was there. (Sorry for the really bad intro, I was having a bit of writer's block..)

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(it's fine) Chyster jumped out of the tree landing in front of Analise. he turned and looked at her."sorry about that didn't really mean to scare you"He said.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise looked at him. She could tell from his presence, that he was not human. "Who are you?" she asked, slightly glaring at him.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"i;m Chyster and you are?"Glaring back at her.He crossed his arms as he waited for her answer.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"Analise. Now, more importantly, what are you? I can tell you're not human.." She said, her glare tuning into a death glare. She then waited for his answer, her hands on her hips. (Gtg to bed. Goodnight!)

You are a Romantic Seme!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos