Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

MusicXisXmyXlife's & Jklhy56's private rp

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

(Me too. Goodnight!) Analise nodded, smiling. She walked into the kitchen, and got him a glass of water. She looked back at him, he was actually pretty cute looking now that she saw him in the light.. She blushed a little at the thought, and handed him his water

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks "He said taking the water"oh and thanks for everything"He said smiling and took a sip

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
She smiled, "It's no problem" she said happily (Writer's block D: )

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(i think i got an idea) Chyster stood up stretching "do you know what time it is ?"He asked

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
(What? smile) Analise looked at the clock and sighed gently. "3:47" She said, turning back to him

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh um there's something else that  i should have told you"He said looking up at her 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise looked at him, "What is it?" She asked, taking a few steps closer to him

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Well i can't actually touch anyone yet or else i'll probably to what i did to that tree"He said holding his bands behind his back

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise sighed gently, "But, what if something touches you?" she asked curiously, brushing some hair out of his face, her fingers brushing his forehead. She didn't feel, nor look any different...

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"Actually it's just my hands or when i put some effort into i can do it with out touching anything"He said 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A

Words that start with A