Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

MusicXisXmyXlife's & Jklhy56's private rp

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise nodded. "I have a feeling it won't effect me though..." She said softly. Her instincts were always right, and she had learned to trust them. To prove it, she held his hand, and again nothing happened..

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster  smiled slightly"wow i can't believe your like the first person who hasn't been affected"He said

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Analise blushed a little. "So, I'm guessing you're crashing here for the night?" She asked with a smile. For some reason, she kind of didn't want to let go of his hand...

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
"hmm i guess so"He smiled back at her. "so um where do i sleep?"Chyster asked asked

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
"You can stay in the guest room, or bunk with me for the night." Analise offered, smiling. She honestly didn't care where he slept, as long as he was comfortable

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
'i wouldn't mind bunking with you"He smiled 

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
She smirked. "If you insist.." she said playfully with a wink, and led him to her room down the hall. It wasn't an overly girly room. It had a four-poster mahogany bed with cream colored lacy sheets, A cream colored carpet, and pale lavender walls. She had a mahogany desk, and a bookshelf filled to the brim with her favorite books, and then there was her dresser, and door to her closet. She smiled as she opened the door

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicXisXmyXlife" wrote:

She smirked. "If you insist.." she said playfully with a wink, and led him to her room down the hall. It wasn't an overly girly room. It had a four-poster mahogany bed with cream colored lacy sheets, A cream colored carpet, and pale lavender walls. She had a mahogany desk, and a bookshelf filled to the brim with her favorite books, and then there was her dresser, and door to her closet. She smiled as she opened the door

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Chyster smiled slightly as he walked into the room"Nice"He said looking around"so where do i sleep"He asked leaning on the wall

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar

"jklhy56" wrote:

Chyster smiled slightly as he walked into the room"Nice"He said looking around"so where do i sleep"He asked leaning on the wall

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

2000 POSTS FOURM

We the Kidz

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

2000 POSTS FOURM

latest videos