Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

forbidden PRIVATE ROLEPLAY

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller giggled and did as he told her then went back and sat in his lip she kissed him softly. " you better not be doing this to any of the other students. profeser leon." she giggled. she really liked him she hoped he liked her for more then a toy. but she really had no idea she didnt really even know that much about him

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

you cannot imagine infinity
but your imagination is infinite.
♥♥♥

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999 Lock
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon unbuttoned Keller's shirt. "They've grown since last time." he said then kissed her neck. (Time skip?)

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Sit there and look pretty, My minions. Don't forget to breathe.

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
( yep) keller a while latter she heard a knock at the door she jumped kissed is cheek quickly then grabed her clothes and hid under his desk like they planed if they ever got inturupted. " get dressed some ones at the door!" she siad and poked his leg softly

some people just need to open their mind and to look at the world with a brand new pair of eyes.

♥♥♥

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon got dressed and opened the door. "Hello Jeff. I'm busy planning tommorow's lessons." Leon lied. It was natural to him. "Can you come back later? Thank you." He closed the door then took his clothes back off. "Maybe you can stay down there." He winked at Keller and smiled.

Thank you, worthless mortals, for an existance full of entertainment. The fact that death exists, provides me with reason to stalk the night.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller smiled " hey now. i gotta eat. " she smiled. and got up she kissed his stomach softly " latter love. maybe next time i could be tuttored at your house." she whispered into his ear and licked at his cheek softly "beds are softer." she winked and dressed then walked out of the room to her motercycle she smiled to her self. mmm. ok we have that kind of relationship she thought . to her self. but i want a happy couple relationship. she smiled to her self. she would talk to him tomarow she decided

♥♥♥

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon watched her then got dressed. "I really like that girl." he said then worked on his lesson plans.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
Keller texted him when your done meet me at my house Ill make food.she sent and started making spaghetti 

♥♥♥

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon saw her text and smiled. "I wonder what she's making." he said as he left his classroom.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

Posted By:
Mrs.Jasper Hale
Mrs.Jasper Hale
StarStarStarStarStar
keller smiled to her self and finished seting the table with spagehtii, garlic bread, and salad. she put a glass of red wine where he would be sitting in front of erh seat seh placed a glass of red wine but heres was mixed with blood. she smiled and quickly dressed in a black dress that came out at the waist

♥♥♥

Posted By:
VladimirDarkhart_2197999
StarStarStarStarStar
Leon drove up in his jet black convertable and walked in as if it was his own house. "You here Keller?" he called. He had a bouquet of black roses for her.

SEPHIROTH FOREVER!!!!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

They won't let me be free

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos