Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

More Than Poles and Tools

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I will be the guy, since you were in the last roleplay we did. [: Name: Leonardo 'Leo' McCardon Age:25 Looks: Leo has the average california dream boy look. His arms are fit, his torso cut. Now, we's not buff... He just keeps himself in shape while working in the contrution fields. His hair is about eye-legnth, and jet black. His eyes are a stunning green, vibrant, like his personatlity. Personality: He's a goodball, and a major flirt when it comes down to it. He hasn't had a serious relationship in years, to busy, and generally broken hearted... When you catch your girlfreidn with another guy... in your office building, it stings pretty bad! Other: Isthe best man for Fred's wedding in Vegas.

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kinley (Angel) Lengton Age:23 Looks: With naturally golden blonde hair and big innocent blue eyes her looks are just perfect for her job. She's skinny and petite, which came from many a missed meal as a child.  Personality: Kinley takes her job very seriously, she has to in order to feed her family back home in Arizona. She can sometimes be a little bit cold and mean to people that she doesn't know but onc she begins to trust a person it'll be hard for them to let her go.  Other: She is a "dancer" at Karma inside the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Vegas. 

Love is Louder than the Pressure to be Perfect.

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yo, Kinley! You've got two minutes" I jerked my head up from the tall leater heels I was zipping up and nodded my head at the club's manager Rodney, who looked like he was one hot dog away from a heart attack. I had no idea how he was able to run around this club all night being the size that he is. After doing a final b__b check in the mirror of the women's dressing room, in which they were looking fantastically perky tonight. I headed to the wings so that I could begin another night o flipping my hair and shaking my hips for pathetic young bachelors who wanted just one more fantasy filled night before they got married. Of course, it was nearly one in the morning, a time when most people my age would be heading to bed, but for me the night was just beginning. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Leo! Hurry up you mother f__k! We've got some cheeks to grab, and I'm not talking about the kind on a face!"Fred yelled from the room. I rolled my eyes and smirked to myself... For a man about to get married in eight hours, he sure was ready to get some girls on him. I adjusted my red button-up shirt, untucked, sleeves rolled up to the elbows. I wore dark jeans, not the best idea for a Vegas summer, but who cares, right? One blast of cologne, and I was good to go, grabbing Fred around the neck, walking into the hall with his face in my armpit,"Alright, groom, where to first?" It was a stupid question, really, I knew where he wanted to go. So, it seemed so suddenly, we were down in a club, girls walking around, serving drinks, dressed in the strangest looking contraptions. I laughed gently, adjusting my black fedora, taking a glass of scotch, and sitting down at the table with the boys by the stage.

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
"She's got a little bit of devil in those sweet angel eyes. Boys don't be surprised when she opens her thighs. Welcome to the stage... Little Miss Angel!" There was an eruption of whoops and Hollars of unmentionable words. That was my cue. I strutted my feather covered a__ out on stage with that innocent smile on my face that everyone seemed to love. Hell even the girls couldn't resist me. By this point I had my routine memorized forwards and backwards. Walk over here... Rub yourself against the pole over here.. It was simple really, but it took a special person to be able to do it without a look of shame in their eyes. The crowd was pretty large tonight, seeing as it was a Friday night, with the tip money I'd make tonight I might actually be able to eat this week..

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I had to chuckle at that tacky introduction, and I sat back in my chair, watching, not only her, but the many desperate men throwing singles onto the stage... I reached into my wallet, pushing aside the ones and fives, I wouldn't use those... These women needed money, right? I pulled out a twenty, and a fifty, staring at the hundred in the back. I chewed my lip for a moment before pulling that out as well. I slid the black leather pocket back into place, and stood, walking over the the stage. I grinned at the woman, her bright blue eyes vibrant in the dark room. As she knealed down infront of me, I slid the fifty dollar bill into the strap on her left hip, grinning at her playfully.

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
As I kneeled down, to collect a couple of tips a man in a black fedora pushed a fifty into the elastic of my skimpy bottoms. Holy crap! A huge smile came across my face, a real grateful one this time. "If you're lucky for extra, you're looking in the wrong place. " I said to the man, seductively running my fingers across his cheek before standing back up. Even though this man had given me such a big tip and had definately caught my attention I still had a routine to finish. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's not what I'm going for, honey!"I called back up to her, chuckling softly,"But, if you want this,"I called, holding up the hundred dollar bill for her to see,"You'll need to get it,"I said with a smirk, folding it in half, sticking it between my lips, raising my head up to her. All the men seemed to be watching, or some of them at least, there were other girls around for them to watch. It wouldn't even count as a kiss, if she even took it with her lips that is... But, it would be worth a try, right?

Posted By:
Cara_Loves_Carebears
Cara_Loves_Carebears
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried not to sigh, an instead put my hands on my hips and walked back over to him. The offer was so tempting...but was my sense of pride really worth it? Then again, I couldn't help but think of all the ramen noodles I could buy with that money. The crowd cheered as I kneeled back down and I resting my hands softly on the sides of his face. "I better make it worth your while huh?" I said innocently, when inside I was really thinking who does this son of a __tch think he is? I brushed my lips against his as I took the one hundred dollar bill into my own mouth. I stood up and tuck the bill in my waist band. "You could use some practice kissing though" I said with a wink, turning around so that he could catch a good view of my _ss. 

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I chuckled softly, setting a second fifty dollar bill on the stage for her, along with the ones and fives that everyone else was throwing... It felt like a good two hundred dollars given, I would have probably used it on gambling or something, and lost it all... At least I knew where it was going, to this blue eyes blonde dancing around a stage. I turned back to my table and sat down, all the guys punching me,"You bestard! You hound! How sly of him!" Were several of the remarks I got. I shook my head gently and shrugged, taking the last gulp from my scotch,"I didn't need the money anyways..." I looked back at the stage for a moment before adjusting my hat and sitting back as some other girl, with black hair, began to dance on Fred... To Angel, if that was even her name, I was another guy looking for a good time... Yet, all that was on my mind were those beauitful blue eyes.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Favorite metal bands?

13 and under P&R

13 and under P&R

13 and under P&R

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Type in the face you have on right now

latest videos