Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
For me and Kaylie only. Name: Age: Looks: Perso: Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alfred Parker Age: 19 Looks: Perso: He's a romantic type of guy, and puts others before himself, wanting them to be happy before he even gets close. The catch to that is his short temper, while he doesn't yell, tends to fall silent and ignore you for a little while if you get on his nerves, worry not though, he can't hold a grudge worth anything. Other: He's a  Naval officer, being on medical leave after being wounded in an on-board fight.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aro Hasahiro. Age: 19. Looks: Perso: He doesn't like to listen to other people, but will if he needs to or deems it necessary he will. He thinks highly of himself, but doesn't think he's all that. He's flirty, serious, and well-mannered, despite his childish moments. He likes to act like a kid sometimes, because he had a weird childhood. Other: He hates pineapple and he plays the guitar. He's a student working on a BA in psychology..

let

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Okay.... I'll start.} Alfred smiled at the woman that helped him with his luggage on the plane. "Thank you." he said happily as she set his suitcase in the taxi, the wounded blonde man putting his single crutch in the vehicle and getting in, telling the driver where to go. Soon enough they had reached his downtown apartment in New York, the place he'd been raised in and had gone to school in, until he dropped out his first year of college. Recently, he'd been forced to take some time away, and would keep it like that in order to heal and possibly go back to school.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aro moved towards the stove, going to stir his broth. It was mid-afternoon, but he had skipped lunch so now his stomach was growling. He sighed, leaning on the counter and fetched the rice from his top shelf. Being a student in the big apple wasn't always easy. Books were expensive, and so were his bills, so he practically lived off of minute rice and instant ramen. After a few more minutes of preparation, he was finally able to sit down with his "meal".

let

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred was able to take the worn-down, slow elevator up to his apartment, not like he was complaining, because thankfully, the apartment wasn't too bad, roomy, clean, and thankfully, he didn't have to move in, since the man renting the apartment to him had the heart to give him a few movers when he made his first month's rent. After unpacking, he took a quick ten minute nap, going into the kitchen and stirred together some macaroni and cheese, all he really cared to eat.

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aro finished, going to rinse his dishes off and wash them. He had heard from a tenant down the hall that he was getting a new neighbor, but he hadn't put much thought into it. People moved in and out all the time, but normally on other floors. The room next to his had been empty for almost 3 months now because the man who was living there left, going back with his wife. Aro had hung out with him a few times, and he was alright, but that's all he liked to think about on the subject. He didn't know anything about this person besides the gossip that the other people were spewing: that it was a guy, a young one at that, and he was involved in the armed forces. For some reason, he was actually intrigued. Maybe he'd run into him at some point. He put his bowl away in the cabinet and shut the door, looking through his fridge. He needed some milk, but it was still hot out. He'd go in a couple hours to get more food, but for now, he'd stay cool inside his little apartment.

let

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Alfred spent the rest of the day crutching around the apartment, getting his materials for school ready, cleaning up and sometimes totally forgetting what he was in a certain room for, given the ditzy character he was. All the while he was switching back and forth from talking to the woman in charge of his physical rehab at the nearby naval base, who was setting up appointments with him. For the little time he'd spent here, renting an apartment, and getting everything set up, he found that people liked to do one thing; gossip. This was one thing that bothered him the most,  especially when it was about him or someone else for that matter. I wonder what they know about me already.. he thought distractedly.

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Aro sighed and peeked out his blinds. He was getting tired of waiting for it cool off to leave. He was cooped up in the heat for too long already. He shuffled out of his sweats and pulled on some jean shorts and a simple blue tshirt. He slipped on his sandals, heading towards the door, ready to face the heat.

let

RP Thing (Private)

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
Five minutes later, Alfred had hung up on his doctor, and dressed in his white uniform that covered almost, if not every inch of his body. After running a few fingers through his hair, his silky blonde cowlick sticking up as always, he sat his hat on his head. "Time for my appointment.." he grumbled, wearily 'crutching' into the hallway, and locking his door, adjusting his glasses before checking his phone for any other calls.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your forum post count?

latest videos