Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Winter Wonderland - Private

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
sleigh bells ring, are you listening
in the lane, snow is glistening
a beautiful sight
we’re happy tonight
walking in a winter wonderland
Winter Wonderland
Central Park, location.
This RP is only for Eimey, Marissa, Sara, and myself. Read if you please, but do not post. Thank you.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Benjamin “Ben” Stali
RP Character: TBD.

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Seth Marama
RP Character: TBD.

let

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
{Caterina Devonne Valentine]
 Cat and Mr. Longneck. Hehe.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
ROCK N ROLL ALL NITE
StarStarStarStarStar
Autumn Hudson  and Nate Edgerton

The girl in the dress wrote you a song.
Be Yourself! There's NO ONE better!
LOL
Warning: Objects in a mirror maybe distorted due society's unrealistic views of beauty.
If you're feeling lost, alone, suicidal, or have tendencies to self-harm, come talk to me. I might not always know what to say, but I'll be there.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaylin Halton
Kaylin
Quinn Bailey
Quinn again xD

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
[Jadelyn West]
 Omj so pretty. c;

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben
The last bell before winter break sprung to life and I instantly jumped up from my seat, grabbing my notebook and heading instinctively towards the door. I thought I heard the teacher yell out something about having a good break, but I didn't care. "I'm free~!" I yelled, running towards my locker and sliding on the ground, my knees skimming against the floor against my frayed jeans. One of the upper-class teacher gave me a disapproving nod as I stood up and I gave her a sheepish smile in return. I twisted in my combination as quickly as possible, throwing the door open with the clash as it hit the locker next to mine. "Sorry," I chuckled, pulling back the door as I rummaged through my locker. I grabbed my sweat shirt and threw that on before pulling my jacket over it, and tossed two notebooks in my backpack before zipping it up. "Finally!" I cheered happily. "A break from school!"
Seth
I left the classroom like I normally did: as slowly as I could. It wasn't like I wanted to stay or anything - heck no - but it was the way to do things. For me, at least. I walked towards my locker, and fiddled with the lock until it came undone. I glanced over next to me, and since we were a small enough school the Ms were right next to H. I gave both Kaylin and Autumn a smile as I opened my door, filing through papers. "Can you guys believe it's already half way through the school year? Only one more semester to go." I shook my head. It was weird, really, and hard to believe. It felt like I was just at homecoming, watching the football game and dancing out to my heart's content.

let

Posted By:
DemiForever
DemiForever
StarStarStarStarStar
Cat
When the bell rung, I waited longer than I could have. I wanted to make sure I said bye to everyone! "Bye bye!" I said as I got to the last person in the classroom, and then the teacher. She smiled in return. "Bye, Cat." She said slowly. I ran out the classroom, or more like skipped, and went over to my locker. It was all pink, and Mr. Giraffe was in my locker instead of my backpack today. I grabbed my football-like jacket and put it on in-case it was chilly. I put whatever I felt I needed in my backpack and closed it shut gently. "Oh, I'm sorry Mr. G!" I giggled and opened it again, grabbing Mr. Giraffe and shutting it for the last time. I wandered over to Ben's locker, and appeared next to him. "Hey hey!" I said, smiling brightly. 
Jade
I left the classroom exactly one millisecond after the bell rang, and stomped out of the classroom, but boots making me feel powerful. I thought I heard the teacher, but did I care? Not one bit. I was free from the stupid school, and I liked it that way. I found my painted black locker, and spun open the combination. I grabbed my black button up sweater and put it on, not buttoning any of the buttons. Should I socialize? Maybe. If someone comes over, maybe. Or I'll just walk away, they should expect that. I rummaged through my locker and grabbed some probably necessary books, dropping them into my bag and shutting my locker. "Thank god for this break." I muttered, closing my bag.

Ari is Spongebob

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Kaylin
I grinned. "I'm sort of more focused on the fact that we get a few weeks off of school, to be honest." I stuck my head into my locker, pushing the novels I have stashed in there- older novels, like Charles Dickens- into my bag, yawning. I shrieked and jerked back, hitting my head on the door of my locker, as I felt someone slap my waist as they went by. I turned around, and sighed. It was Quinn. As always. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my locker, deciding what I could do without during the winter holidays.
Quinn
I grinned, winking at Kaylin, Autumn and Seth beside the lockers. "School's out, losers!" I yelled, walking backwards. I crashed into someone, and turned around. One of the strictest teachers glared at me, and I winced. Screw-up, much? "Sorry." I mumbled, walking forward the rest of the way to my locker. I twirled my combination and started stuffing papers into my bag, humming.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

A-Z of Animals

What song is stuck in your head?

do you like tangled or frozen