Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben laughed and high fived him. "Well aren't you lucky," He said waggling his eyebrows at him. "Isn't that place like really fancy? And how did this happen anyway?" He questioned. He followed his gaze, he still didn't know her name. Ben shrugged, "I ran into her in the hallway, helped her pick up her books." He told him, "But she is very pretty.." He added. Charlotte went into the locker rooms and changed into her uniform quickly, she threw her hair up in a messy bun before running into the gym making sure coach didn't notice she was a few minutes late. 

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo couldn't help but laugh,"Derek was asking her on a date, and I took it instead... And, yeah, I kind of just.. said it. I'll get the money to tak her, though,"he said with a shrugg, watching as the head of the girl left, he shrugged,"Yeah, she's pretty... I think her name is H... Hannah? No... I have no clue." Heather sat down on a bench, looking through her books to make sure she had everything. Check... Check... Everything was thing... She thought about it... Ben. She knew he played basketball, and some other sport she was unsure of. He was handsome.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte bit her lip while practicing, her mind kept wandering back to Leo for some reason. She's known him since Freshman Year and never felt this way. Am I starting to like him? Haha yeah right Charlotte, She told herself shaking herself back into the practice. Ben laughed "Typical Leo," He said shaking his head. A thought came to his mind as a smirk appeared on his lips. "Doesnt that mean Charlotte has to wear something fancy..as in a dress and heels?" He asked looking at him. "I dont know her name either.." He said with a slight sigh.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe you'll get a class with her, you know, it is the first day of school,"Leo said with a shrugg, and then chuckled, nodding slowly,"Yeah, she will have to wear something fancy, haha, I made a good plan without even knowing it!"

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben nodded "Hopefully," He said agreeing then laughed and nudged him with his elbow as the bell rang signaling first period, "Get some" He said smirking while getting stuff from his locker. "See you next period Leo," He said waving his hand up to him signaling bye. Charlotte heard the bell rang, everyone else but coach was in the gym, Her eyes widened as she looked at coach, Coach waved it off, "Just wear your uniform until lunch and change," She said writing Charlotte a note explaining why she was wearing her uniform, blah blah. She walked out the gym and saw Leo by his locker, "Shouldn't you be in class?" She teased opening her locker throwing her clothes in there, grabbing her books for math.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar

"lilmiss1041" wrote:

Ben nodded "Hopefully," He said agreeing then laughed and nudged him with his elbow as the bell rang signaling first period, "Get some" He said smirking while getting stuff from his locker. "See you next period Leo," He said waving his hand up to him signaling bye. Charlotte heard the bell rang, everyone else but coach was in the gym, Her eyes widened as she looked at coach, Coach waved it off, "Just wear your uniform until lunch and change," She said writing Charlotte a note explaining why she was wearing her uniform, blah blah. She walked out the gym and saw Leo by his locker, "Shouldn't you be in class?" She teased opening her locker throwing her clothes in there, grabbing her books for math.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I should be," Leo said playfully, shrugging. He laughed softly, looking over her uniform, "I thought I'd wait and catch a glimpse of you first," He said gently, "Shouldn't you be dressed?"

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte rolled her eyes playfully but a small smile tugging at her lips. "I didn't have time after practice to change, so I'm going to change at lunch." She told him waving the note in front of his face. She took her hair out of its ponytail holder and running her fingers through it while waiting for his reply.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo shrugged with a grin, watching her, "That's fine with me. I've always thought your pulled the uniform out," He said with a nod. He stopped closer, "When shall we go to dinner?"

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte smiled softly at his remark, then put her hand that wasn't holding her books on his chest as she took a step closer to him, "I don't care, anytime is fine by me" She told him sweetly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

latest videos