Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte smiled sweetly at him then glanced at Ben "Its a surprise so I'll tell you later," She told him.  Ben bit his lip "Tell Heather to wear something casual but dressy," Charlotte told him as she saw Heather walk out of the school doors. She smiled then glanced at Ben.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip?)

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
(I am SO sorry, I've been caught up in school and trying to get my grades up, but I'm back now (: and yes timeskip haha and the date I was thinking of was like in a dinner in a park with a candles and everything! The date you would see in a cliche love story ^-^) 

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Go ahead

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben smoothed out his white dress shirt as he waited for knocked on Heathers door. He had no idea what Charlotte was planning, all he knew was to go to the park, then Charlotte said she'd meet us there.

Charlotte was lighting the last candle on the table, when Leo finally pulled up. She turned around and smiled at him through the window. "Hey there," She told him walking up towards his open door. 

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Heather stared in the mirror for a moment and sighed gently. Dark jeans, a black trench coat, a red scarf, and a black beanie. She walked to the door and slid on her black leather boots and smiled as she heard a knock at the door and smiled, opening it slowly,"Hey..."

Leo opened her arms and pulled Charolette closer,"Hello. The place looks great."

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben smiled softly to her and pulled her into a hug. "Hey you look great" He said as he pulled away and intertwined their fingers. He opened the car door for her then walked towards his. "Just so you know, I have no idea what Charlotte has planned.." He murmured as he turned the key on and started driving towards the park.

Charlotte smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She then looked around as a smile crept onto her face "Yeah, thanks for the help by the way." She sarcastically said to him, since he didnt help at all. 

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Heather shrugged and smiled, chuckling gently,"Anything is fine with me... I'm just along for the free stuff,"she said gently, sighing. She looked down at their hands, giving his a soft squeeze. 

Leo chuckled and shook his head,"Yeah, aren't I such a macho man?"

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte giggled and nodded. "Yes, defiantly." She teased smiling. 

Ben laughed and continued driving until they pulled up to the park. He and Heather got out and walked alittle ways until he saw a table for two with candles all around, water and (whatever type of food) on the table, with music playing softly from Charlotte's phone. Ben looked at at Charlotte and Leo, "You did all of this?" Charlotte smiled and nodded, "Have fun" She said before walking off towards the other side of the park with Leo.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo held her hand gently in his own, kissing Char on the cheek gently,"You are a marvel."

Heather felt her heart skip a beat and she glanced at Ben,"This is... Amazing..."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

Counting in 2s!

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

MYSTERY QUESTIONS :]

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos