Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Haha, I do insist, I need a science partener. Heather wrote just below his crooked writing, smiling to herself silently.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben read it and smiled, resisting the urge to laugh. He stuck his tongue out at her before quietly crumpling up the paper and stuffing it in his jean pockets. 

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Heather gave him a sideways grin, keeping silent through the rest of the class. As the bell rang, she reached down to her backpack, setting it on the desk, collecting her notes and freshly-assigned science book.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben stood up, collecting all his books, He made sure he had his homework. Before he left, he ripped out a scrap of paper from his notebook and scrawled his number onto it. He gave it to Heather, "Merry Christmas!" He chirped before walking out the door smiling to himself. Charlotte stood up and smoothed out her uniform skirt. She picked up her Social Studies books and quickly stuffed her homework in her homework folder. She sprinted out the door and to her locker. She opened it, got her bag out and stuffed her clothes in it along with her makeup bag.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Heather looks down at the paper and laughed gently, folding it neatly into squares before stuffing it into her pocket, headed out the door and was off to her next class as swiftly as possible. She liked Ben, he was charming. Leo sighed gently as he walked out of the locker room. P.E was rough! He smiled when he noticed Charolette, and walked over slowly,"Hey there, sunshine."

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte jumped once she heard his voice, she turned around and smiled, "Scare me much," She told him turning around again to shut her locker door. She hiked her bag up more on her shoulder before facing him again. Ben looked over his shoulder, and at Heather, He smiled gently to himself before going off towards his locker, Heather not leaving his mind. 

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"I didn't mean to,"Leo said with a smile, placing his arms on the lockers behind her, trapping her there. He grinned mischeviously, looking down at her uniform. Same as they always had been. Heather didn't know what to do... No guy had ever flirted with her of written him number out for her. She felt flushed. She smiled, however, and opened her locker.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte's heart raced up a bit but hid it and gave him a flirtatious grin while placing her hands on his chest. "Like what you see?" She question playfully, as she noticed he was still looking at her uniform. Ben went around the corner to his locker and saw Charlotte and Leo, Ben laughed quietly and shook his head. He watched them for a minute.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes... Actually, I do,"Leo said with a smile and he leaned closer to her short body. He kept his hands planted firmly on the wall, keeping her where she was. He needed to be close to her, he felt like she was a drug... Those hands, that smile, he was addicted.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte slid her hands up his chest and to his neck, she locked her hands to eachother around his neck. "And that's a good thing," She pulled him closer to her, so their lips were inches apart, "Well I guess I'll see later," She whispered to him before going under his arm and making her way to the locker room. Ben watched them before walking up to his locker and opening it. He smirked and glanced at Leo while putting his books in. He closed his locker and nudged Leo, "Good luck with her," He told him in a somewhat mocking tone.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos