Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Charlotte felt eyes on her as she moved closer to him, not even a magazine could fit between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her cheeks were lightly pink. "Good thing," She told him then looked around, girls were glaring at her, while guys were glaring at Leo. Charlotte shook her head then looked back at Leo. Ben sighed, he knew he would have to ask her. He bit his lip softly. "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out Friday." He told her truthfully, hoping she wouldn't decline. He watched her until he answered.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo chuckled softly at the expression on her face, "People aren't going to like this... Everyone wants to be with you, and here I am, holding you," He said with a chuckle. Heather smiled gently, "Friday? On one condition."

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben grinned then looked at her skeptical, "And that condition is?" He asked curiously. Charlotte smiled softly "Which I don't get.... and every girl wants you, and here I am, in your arms." She said mimicking him with a smile.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"On Friday we have rehearsals for the play, we need some strong arms to help move set decorations... You come help, and we will.... Hang out after," Heather said with a laugh, biting into her sandwich, waiting for a response. Leo smiled, "I can't wait until Friday," He said gently, looking around. He noticed Ben with Heather, which made him smile even more. His attention went back to Charlotte, and he smiled.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben nodded and grinned, he caught Leo's gaze and flashed him a smile when he saw him and Charlotte. Ben looked back at Heather "Sure, what play is it this year?" He questioned biting into a chip. Charlotte looked at Macy and Jessie they were giving her look that screamed 'Get over here'.Charlotte laughed and looked back at Leo. "I'm going back to sit with them ." She told him giving a nod in their direction. Charlotte took Leo's arms off her waist and intertwined her fingers with his. She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Bye." She said with a smile before walking off towards Macy and Jessie.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Peter Pan," Heather said with a smile, surprised that he actually said yes. Leo couldn't help but grin, watching her go. He sighed contently, leaving the lunch room. He could still feel those lips on his cheek, her hand in his... Oh, it was dreamy.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Once Charlotte got over there questions were getting thrown at her from everyone. Her cheeks flushed as she sat down with a smile plastered on her face. She put her head in her arms and then a thought crossed her mind. She was glad Leo interrupted Derek from asking her out. Ben smiled then looked at Leo and saw the dreamy expression on his face, he laughed softly then turned his attention back to Heather. "Let me guess your Wendy?" He questioned skeptical.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yes, I am," she said with a proud nod. She had worked long and hard for that role, and nothing would take it from her.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben smiled "You're going to be a fantastic Wendy," He told her smiling. He was about to say something when the bell rang. He looked at her and smiled before getting up, "See ya." He said.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm going to timeskip to Friday) Heather groaned as her alarm began to screech,"At least it's Friday,"she mumbled, crawling out of bed slowly. She pulled on a pair of denim shorts as well as a black t-shirt. She sighed as she walked up to the school, still sleepy. Leo pulled up to Ben's house early that morning, pressing down on the horn,"Come on dude! We're going to be late!!!"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Top 40 songs

Words that start with A

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved