Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben groaned and got up and pulled on a shirt and jeans and stumbled out to his car. "It's 7 minutes before I wake up!" He complained as he got in the car. "Just because you want to see Charlotte doesn't mean you have to wake me up earlier than usual." He told him. Charlotte Sighed and threw the covers off her and they landed on the floor. "I'll pick it up later," She mumbled while putting on a denim skirt and a purple shirt. She quickly did her hair and got in her car and went off towards school.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey, you know you want to see Heather. It's just killing you that she won't text you back, and you know it,"Leo said with a smirk as he drove down the road, not far from the school. He parked in the usual spot, pointing to the front door,"There's your girl now... Oh, looks like someone might be taking your place." Heather glanced up slowly, grinning as her friend Matt sat down next to her on the front stiarcase. He played Peter in the play, so they spent a lot of time together.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben glared at Leo even though he was right, he looked at where Heather was, and shrugged, "He's playing Peter in the play, it's fine." He told him even though he was wondering what they were talking about. Matt smiled down at Heather, he has always liked her. "Hey, after the rehearsal tonight wanna grab something to eat and then practice lines?" He asked hopefully. Charlotte pulled up next to Leo and Ben. She got out and smoothed down the back of her skirt. Shee looked at Ben, hearing the last of their conversation. Charlotte giggled "I guess you don't know that Matt has liked Heather since Freshman year." She told him a small smile on her face,

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, that sounds great... I can't believe the show is in a week!"Heather said with a laugh as she leaned into Matt, resting her head on his shoulder tiredly. She had forgotten about her plans with Ben... Leo smiled at her,"Well, good thing you know... So, Ben, you may be in some serious danger,"he said before walking over to Charolette,"Good morning,"he said, looking her over, he liked her skirt... She had the legs to wear it. He glanced back as Heather leaned onto Matt,"And, maybe she likes him back..."

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Matt smiled down at her and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Tired?" He asked her in a soft voice.  Charlotte smiled at Leo, "Mornin' " She chirped then smacked his shoulder when she Saw his eyes trail down her body. She looked back at Ben, "Ben are you okay?" She asked him putting a hand on his arm. Ben looked at Heather and Matt and his face fell. He looked down and kicked a rock. He shrugged "Guess she forgot.." He whispered softly. He felt sad, angry and confused. He looked up and laughed dryly, "Not like I had a chance with her anyway" He said walking away to the backside of the school.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Leo sighed as he watched Ben walk off, and turned to Charolette slowly,"I should go talk to him... If you could try and get some information from Heather, if you have a class with her... As her about Ben, alright? I'll catch up with you later,"he said, kissing her forehead beforing tracking down his friend,"Dude, you don't know if she forgot..." Heather nodded and chuckled,"I'm exhausted... I didn't get a lot of sleep last night,"she said with a shrugg, sitting up straight.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben turned around and sighed "Obviously she has!" He told him turning back around to go inside. He felt Leo still following him, he bit his lip, "Leo, I have second period with her." He said tuning around to face Leo again. "But I don't.." Charlotte said trailing off as he ran away. "Have a class with her until after lunch.." She mumbled, shaking her head while grabbing her bag from her car and made her way to the doors. Matt chuckled softly at her, "And why didn't you get sleep?" He questioned playfully. "That is what going to bed means," He teased nudging her.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Heather chuckled and shrugged gently,"I can never stay asleep..."She glanced at her watch and sighed,"I've got class to go to, I'll see you at rehersal,"she said, standing up and grabbing her bag. Ben sighed, shrugging,"Then talk to her, you dope. Come on, dude, you are the start football player, one of the best basketball stars in the ditrict... Find some confidense!"

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Ben sighed "This is different!" He told Leo. "I actually like her!" Ben said groaning in frustration. He hit his head on the lockers then opened his locker and got his books out. Charlotte walked through the doors and giggled while watching Ben. When she passed them she said "Ben, you have it badd." She smirked before opening her locker and getting her math stuff.

Highschool ~*Private*~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ben, I understand... That's why you need to try,"Leo said with a sigh, nudging his best friend, looking at Charolette,"he does have it bad... I've never seen him like this, about anything. There must be something special about her,"he said, winking at Char. Heather walked down the hall, noticing Ben with another basketball player and a cheerleader. She cast her eyes down, walking past the group as she headed to her first class.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

NEW WORD ALERT!!! (You know you wanna clic...

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

Ban slangs in KW

What happened to this place?!

Naruto200 gives Nintendo one last chance.

latest videos