Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Timid

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Shy guy...cute girl...what can become of it all? Name:  Age: Personality: Looks: Other:

centipede

Timid

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
How old?

Timid

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
16. Big Grin

centipede

Timid

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Heather Fairchild Age: 16 Personality: Lia is a fun, goofy girl, who doesn't care what other think of her, and yet, she is desperate from attention. Looks: Lia has londe hair, the bottom half dyed black. Her eyes are a soft green color, contrasting ehr tan ksin tone. Other: None xD Sorry, horrible form. xD

Timid

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Damian Rae Age: 16 Personality: As stated shy, too shy to show any emotions he has for anyone. He can be hyper once in a while, but other than that hes' quiet unless talking to his friends. Looks: He's an average height for a 16 year old, black, poofy at times hair, brown eyes. Other: He lives with his mom.

centipede

Timid

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
You shoud start. [:

Timid

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The first day of school. Usually exciting for others, but definetly not me. I hated going to school because you never knew who was going to be in your class or who wasn't. Either way, I didn't care enough to bother worrying about it too much. There was always the possibility of making new friends, I suppose I rolled out of bed and threw on my clothes my mom forbidded me to where before the first day of school. It didn't matter to me, they were boring clothes she'd picked out for me. The routine started; brush my teeth, have breakfast, and go wait for the bus, one of my east favorite things about school And then, the moment of truth...going to homeroom with strangers.

centipede

Timid

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
My friends and I were all so excited for school. It meant getting back to dance, school events, classes, the whole thing! So, when my alarm began to ring, I was ready and up. I pulled my hair from its curlers, the rolls perfect and round. I smiled, pulling on a pair of jeans, seeing as it was cold even in August around here. With a ruffled red shirt, and a pair of black tennis shoes, I was off. To our deep disspaointment, no of my friends had homeroom with me, and I was alone as I walked into the classroom, lookcing around.

Timid

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
At first I thought we'd get the benefit of the doubt and get to choose our seats, since we had already been seated, but we had to get up almost immediately after everyone had sat down. She ordered us boy-girl; and I got seated in the upper right corner. Oh how fun. I took my seat and rested my head on the desk. I already knew this was going to be a long torturous year that I really wasn't going to enjoy.

centipede

Timid

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I was sat up in the right, and I chuckled softly at the boy besides me. I'd seen him around before, but never actually got to know him. Might as well start now... Right? I turned my head all the way to the right, so I was eye-leevl with him, and I nodded,"I know, right? The first day of school makes me feel that way, too..."

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

MEGADETH OR METALLICA

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

latest videos