Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Vanillacupcake454's and MusicXisXmyXlife's Private RP

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, so forms: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Species: Other:

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name:Alana fitz age: 1,000 looks:long brown hair that goes to her thighs but she usually puts it in a braid;she has turquoise colored eyes,and pale skin speciesVampire personality:strong;she doesn't like to kill humans so she drinks animal bl00d but sometimes drinks blood from dying humans to put the, out of their misery,she is honest;kid;and smart;she wishes vampire's were all gone so people wouldn't kill humans,and she likes to eat name:Andy Gerald age:2,000 looks:sandy colored hair,blue eys,freckles sprinkeled across his nose ,tall,tan,and has an athletic look personality:he likes to kill for he fun of it,he doesn't like to partner up with somebody or "date" them cause he will try to kill them; he doesn't like to show his good natured side because he thinks it makes you look weak speciesVampire

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Raven Madison Age: 1, 573 looks about 17 Looks: Chocolate brown hair that falls to her shoulders in ringlets, bright blue eyes and creamy ivory skin. About 5'3" skinny, but a bit curvy Personality: sweet, caring, loving, will drink human or animal blood Species: vampire Other: loves music Name: Alexander Sterling Age: 18 Looks: Dirty blond hair, green eyes, muscular build with light tan Personality: funny, romantic, sweet, dependable Species: human Other: n/a

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana drank the rest of the deers blood she frowned and for the tenth time today she wished she wasn't a vampire. She walked deeper into the forest trying to clean her braid with the riverwater. Blood went down stream and she looked away concentrating on another concept. Andy stared at the human girl she was wearing head phones on and was dancing to the song playing in the breeze. He smiled meekly and broke her kneck .he licked the side of her face and sucked her blood. He wiped his mouth and kicked the girl. He hated humns.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven saw a vampire brutally drink a human. She cringed, watching him. "I understand that you might hate humans, but you don't have to be so brutal..." she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear Alexander went through the forest looking for something to drink. He found a few deer, which would satisfy him for a while. He noticed bloof pass him in the stream, not needing to clean himself off, because he never got a drop of blood on himself. He walked upstream, seeing who or what was there.

You are a Romantic Seme!

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy stared at the girl he couldn't tell if she was a vampire or not ; but he was irratated by the way she was talking to him. "I can be brutal if i  want" he said turning away wiping his lips. Alina suddenly put her face in the water . it reclensed her and she was suddenly feeling better already.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Raven gaped at him. "Haven't you ever put yourself in their situation? How can someone be so heartless. And haha yes, I know our hearts don't beat anymore, but still.." she said, incredulous Alexander noticed a girl with her face in the water. "Hey, you ok?" He called over to her, a hint of concern in his voice

You are a Romantic Seme!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

WHY!

The Outcast - Ch.10

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

awnser the question the person above you asks

speak about the above user

latest videos