Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Lilmiss1041 and 4shishi's PRP!

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
MADE IT!! xD Shall we make one character each or two? Form: Name: Age: Gender: Creature: Personality: Bio: Other: (If there's anything I missed tell mwa!)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
We shall make 2! (: Name: Karmin Havens Age: 17 Gender: Female Creature: Water Nymph Personality: Funny, bubbly, crazy, Airhead sometimes, sneaky, clever, Attitudey, scartastic,  Bio: Typical teenage girl, apart from being a water creature. Dad died when she was only 9. Her mom and little sister are the only family she has left.  Other: awesome swimmer. ---------------- Name: Sam Baker Age: 17 Gender: Male Creature: Shapeshifter Personality: A flirt, troublemaker, fun to be around, prankster, smart, clever, scartastic Bio: Mom and dad abandoned him when he was 14, They left one day and never came back. He lives alone in a big house in the woods, he was an only child so he doesn't live with anyone other than a brown dog named Hunter. Other: Can turn into a person or an animal

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Auden Blakes Age: 17 Gender: Male Looks: Creature: Dragon Personality: He can be tricky, and fun, but mosly crazy. He can be scary when mad, but is usually hard to temper. He gets excited easily. He is understanding of people's problemsand wants to know whats going on at all times.He likes to tackle people in a hug way. He is a snoop and a rebel. Bio: Auden's dad is the head of a big company. But he doesn't let his richness go to his head. He acts just like a normal kid. Other: He Has smal lbrain disorders and forgets things easily. Name: Cattrina 'Cat' Blakes Age:16 Gender: Female Looks: Amber James Creature: Transform into a cat, wolf, lion, or any other type of dog or cat. She mostly turns into a common house cat. Personality: Being part wild animal, She has a craving for blood and drinks blood with fangs, much like a vampire. She is exteremely shy, witch is why she is too afraid to talk. She Is very fun and loving. She is extremely small for her age and not noticed much by others. She sin't poputar- Not even close. Bio: Exactally Like Auden's But notices the money. She buys expensive things, but doesn't gloat about it. She really longs for romance. Other: She is very smart and a quick thinker. Her brother is Auden.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Shall we start it off at school??

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yup!) Auden woke up late and got dressed fast, after taking a quick shower. He Ran out to his car and jumped in the front seat. Cat was already in his car, texting. He was waiting for Auden. "Finally!" She laughed. Auden rolled his eyes. "Shut up."

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Karmin rolled out of bed and onto the floor, she looked at the time and her eyes widened, She only had 20 minutes, She quickly got up, got ready and quickly got breakfast, She got into her car and started driving to school. Sam got dressed and ate breakfast, he looked at the time. He went on the computer for a few minutes before closing his laptop and getting into his car, driving to school.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I got to school and parked. "Get out." Cat: "gee...Rude much?" Auden: I rolled my eyes as she got out. I got out and locked up my car. Cat: I walked to the front doors of the building and opened it up, looking at the halls inside.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Karmin She parked her car, and got out, she glanced in her mirror real quick before shutting and locking her car.  Sam He parked next to Karmin, "Whats up Kar?" He asked as she walked by.  Karmin She smiled "Hi, and come on." Sam He put his hands up, "Im comin" He said walking after her.

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I walked inside slowly and searched around for my locker. Cat: I walked inside before him and looked around. I didn't want people staring at me.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
lilmiss1041
lilmiss1041
StarStarStarStarStar
Karmin  "Bye Sam," I said walking the opposite way. I ran into someone(Cat) "Oops sorry," I said, helping her up. Sam I looked around and finally found my locker.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

Ice Bucket Challenge: Funny or Foolish?

A song I wrote...

We the Kidz

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

latest videos