Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

You're Mía {Private Between Alexandria & Catherine}

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
Name: Marc Rubio [Mr. Rubio as a teacher.] Age: 23 Gender: Male Species: Vampire Looks: Blonde hair, gray eyes, light tan skin, medium build. Marc Rubio Height: 6'0 Race: Spanish [From Spain.] Special: Can set people on fire when his eyes turn red, only works when he's being attacked. Other: Has a secret tattoo on his right arm that he covers by wear long sleeve shirts.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lilith Raymond Age: 100, looks 22. Gender: Female Species: Vampire Looks: Black hair, Hazel eyes, curvy, always wears lipstick.rp character Height: 5'6 Race: Russian Special: Can make things happen even at the slightest flick of her hand Other: Hates humans and hates anything to do with them.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Name: Lilith RaymondAge: 100, looks 22.Gender: FemaleSpecies: VampireLooks: Black hair, Hazel eyes, curvy, always wears lipstick. [Will add image later.]Height: 5'6Race: RussianSpecial: Can make things happen even at the slightest flick of her handOther: Hates humans and hates anything to do with them.
[You go first!]

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okaii! Lilith got up out of her bed and went to her wardrobe. She wanted to wear something classy. Something intellectual, yet beautiful. She picked out a dress and put it on. 'perfect'. She thought as she put on some make up.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
[I'm doing it from his prospective.] I buttoned up my white dress shirt, leaving one button un-buttoned. At the entrance of the door, I picked up my black suit case that had everything I needed for my class.  Locking the door behind me, I walked toward my black BMW and drove off the college.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
She then took her bag and walked out of her apartment to college. It was only a couple of blocks away, so she could walk. She finally got to the huge building and walked inside.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
As I walked inside the empty hall, I saw a flash of a person and crashed into it.  Why did I say it? They're humans, I'm a vampire. I heard a small gasp and we fell down to the floor. I was on top of  black haired girl, who looked like as if she were around my age. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you," I apologized and helped the girl up, also with picking up her books from the ground.  "It's alright, it didn't even hurt," The girl said with a velvet like voice. She handed me my suit case and smiled at me, and turned around, in the same direction I was going.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
[Lilith's point of view of the crash] I walked down the hallway, and suddenly from my front I crashed into a man, in his twenties. He fell on top of me.  'Humans.' I thought. 'They're such idiots.'  But all the same, I smiled, trying to fit in. I told him it didn't hurt, which wasn't a lie.  I scurried along to my class and sat down with everyone else. Suddenly he came in.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
P a p r i k a ♦ Lock
P a p r i k a ♦
StarStarStarStar
I pushed my classroom door open, and the first person who appeared in my eyes was the girl from earlier.  Her eyes were slightly widened with annoyance, but then replaced her annoyance with a smile. Such a fake human, I thought. I was tempted to roll my eyes at all of my mortal students, but held it back.

I WANNA LEARN LATIN.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I tried to smile, but I knew it was failing. I stopped smiling though the minute he turned his back. He looked pretty unimpressed, and I hate to say this, but I didn't blame him. I sighed quietly to myself.  He started talking about neutrons and particles. So I had to take notes.

bring me the horizon ♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

They bully her

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

Ben C and Martin?

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

latest videos