Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

The Eye & The Tower (Private)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
For me and Eimey only. So shove it. Title: lame, okay? xD London Eye & the Tower of London. I thought it worked. Big Grin So basic forms. Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
c: Name: Brianna Edgely  Age: 18(?) Looks:Brianna~ (Uploading.) Personality: Brianna is very hyperactive and smiley. She always has to do everything and do it now. She makes an effort to talk to everyone and she's very into the social scene. She can come across as a bit overbearing and clingy sometimes. She's very brave and would take a bullet for anyone she loves. Other: Apologies for crappy form.

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hunter Charlton. Age: 18. Looks: RP Character: TBD. Personality: He's somewhat distant, but is slowly trying to come out of his shell. He went to a private school back up in Yorkshire, so he doesn't know exactly how to interact with girls so he tends to stay away from them. He feels that hints are easier than just coming out and saying things. Besides all of this, he is well-manner and respectable - at a distance. Other: He's from Yorkshire originally, but moved to London for college two years ago. He plays guitar, and sometimes sings (but not to other people) and secretly wants to get famous because of his skills, but no one knows.

let

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
((Bleh, can we start tomorrow? I got to go. D: Sorry, byeee. c: ))

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
[That's perfectly okay. xD]

let

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Should they know each other already? And do you want to start?)

let

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(Um, what about they're just starting university or something, like moving their stuff in? And can you start? I'm awful at starting. xD)

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Cool, cool. & yes. smile) Hunter pulled his duffle bag out of the trunk of his car, trailing a suitcase behind him. He was finally start university since he had been at a college class to home for the past two years. He wanted to go school in London so bad, he made sure he had enough time to get from Yorkshire all the way to his new school. He was staying in a dorm, and he wasn't sure if he had a roommate or not, but he would be okay either way. He glanced up towards the sky, wincing as the unwanted sunlight hit his eyes. Thank God it was supposed to rain tonight. He shut his trunk, not wanting anyone to take anything, and heading towards the - what was it? Oh, Cart - Cart building to set down his belongings.

let

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thankieeee~) Brianna was lost. Already. And she had only been here, what, five minutes? And she was lost. She pushed her hand through her hair and adjusted the strap on her backpack, trailing her suitcase behind her as she eventually found her way to her building. She picked up her suitcase and walked upstairs quickly, looking down at her papers, not watching where she was going. "Ugh. Confused." She muttered.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter marched up the stairs, glancing at his schedule and floor information as he hit the top step, shuffling forward as he neared the next stairwell. He wasn't looking where he was going, which was probably the reason he walked straight into a girl. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." He backed up, standing up with his suitcase, then reached over to help her up. "I wasn't looking where I was going, I should have been. I'm really really sorry."

let

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

First word that comes to mind?

First word that comes to mind?

HALL OF SHAME

I need some creative and interesting advices

latest videos