Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Ghost.of.Wilderness and My Private RP!

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok, Let us doeth forms-eth. XD

KEEP CALM AND EAT SOULS!!

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Selah Williams

Looks:

Species: Sanguine Vampire (Sanguine vampires are the nightwalking terrors found in most modern day movies. The creatures that books have been written about and children have feared since time immemorial. They are the original vampire species, the 'true' vampire. This being the case, they are more powerful, intelligent and beautiful of all vampire species. They are also the most common.)

Special Abilities: Selah can transform into a shadow that will kill anything that passes through it.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rose

Looks:

Species: Vampire

Special Abilities: She can use magic (her mom was a witch)

Other:

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
You go first. :3

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
[Okay!] Rose was quietly walking down the dark street. She wiped the blood from her mouth. She just had an after midnight snack. Rose put her hands in her pocket as she searched for someone to play a trick on.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I was walking down a dark alley, looking for some homeless person, or ##### teenager to feed on.  I heard someone throwing up near a cornerA perfect target! She's clearly disoriented, doesn't know what's going to happen. The pace of my walk increased, and just when I was about to pull the girl back by her hair, I felt someone push me out of the way. I snarled at the girl who had pushed me.

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(im baack!)  As I kept walking I heard some rustling and wondered what was going on. Probably some drunks fighting. I snuck in the alley, hoping for a good fight.

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
The stupid girl was a werewolf!  "Oh, so you're a rut?" I mocked. She snarled at me, with her long canines showing themselves off. Her dark brown eyes shone in anger and fear. The girl was afraid, she knew she wasn't ready to fight me off. "You're not even a challenge!" I laughed at her and I lunged myself, smashing her into the wall. 

My fingers wrapped around her neck, squeezing it. Her eyes widened. "No more words," I said, not even giving her a chance to speak. With a snap, her head came off.  Remembering that there was a witness, I looked at the young blonde with my crimson red eyes.  She was crying in the corner, just staring at me, whispering don't hurt me.  Looking back at the head, I dropped it and licked the blood off my hands. Aw, that was delicious! Positive A, the sweetest kind of blood around.

(Sorry if it's too graphic.)

Posted By:
candyheart101
candyheart101
StarStarStarStarStar
(Nah, its awesomer like that! XD) My eyes widened. It was a vampire fighting a werewolf! She broke the werewolfs neck with a loud snap. Then licked the blood off. I felt hungry all of a sudden. I licked my lips. Then the vampire went over to the blonde who was whispering something. What will she do next?

Soul Eater

I LOVE SOUL EATER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Once I was finished licking the blood off my hands, I returned my attention to the blonde girl who was crying a couple of minutes before. She was still starting at me, frightened. "What is your name, girl?" I asked her.  "Tr.. Trinity," She whispered, with a shaky voice. I walked closer to her and 'Trinity' started panicking, trying to push herself into the wall. "Please don't hurt me, I promise I won't tell a single soul about what happened! Just please don't kill me!" Trinity started to cry. "You are free human, leave." She immediately got up and ran from the corner, back to the lighted streets. I could hear her cries, and callings for a taxi. Sigh, humans, how weak they are. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

latest videos