Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

(yerp)

It wasn't long before the test was over. When it ended Sophia went straight home.

(wanna do a time skip. end up summer the day they break up?)

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
kidzman69
kidzman69
StarStarStar

Leo headed home with a smile.

((Mhmm))

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

*Time Skip 2 months last day of summer*

Sophia sighed as she got up off of Leo's bed. He was passed out. She took a shower then walked outside. As she sat outside she looked at her ring. Her mind flash backed to the fight from last night.. nothing different about the fight just this time she wasn't sure how she felt.
*Flash back* "Leo you said you were done.." she yelled. He didn't reply. She stormed upstairs and laid down and he followed apologizing. They cuddled until he passed out. *End flashback*
As Sophia sat there she sighed. Today was her last day at home. She was going to head out a few days early that way she'd be settled in when classes started. As she thought about that she looked at the ring on her finger and closed her eyes. They had decided to hold off on getting married for a few months since so much had happened at the end of the year but now she wasn't sure if they should get married.

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted By:
kidzman69
kidzman69
StarStarStar
Leo woke up to the absence of Sophia. He got up and walked downstairs to look for her. "Sophia? Honey, you down here?" He called out as he walked into the kitchen. He picked up his unfinished bottle of rum looking at it. He was about to take a swig he he shook his head and tossed it away, shattering the bottle. "I said I was done. I can't do this to her...." He said then felt the pounding of a hang over. He took a couple aspirin and poured himself a cup of coffee. He put in sugar and creamer before he saw his flask. "Well, a little bit in my coffee can't hurt....." He thought out loud as he opened the flask pouring a splash of whiskey in his coffee before going outside taking a drink. He didn't even think to make Sophia a glass like he used to.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar

Sophia heard Leo and walked in. She saw him pour his coffee and she watched him add to it. She shook her head. She watched to see if he was going to make her a glass and he didn't. When he didn't Sophia knew. She walked in the house and took her ring off. She walked to him and sat it in front of him. "I can't do this anymore.. I can't handle it... I'm losing myself to be with you.. I love you so much but I'm done.. Leo.. our engagement is off and we are done." she said. Sophia had tears running down her face. She turned around and left not giving him a chance to say anything.

Posted By:
kidzman69
kidzman69
StarStarStar
Leo dropped his cup upon realizing he lost her. The cup shattered upon hitting the ground and he picked up the ring. He held it close to him as tears rolled down his eyes. There was nothing to say. She made up her mind and there was no convincing her otherwise. He stumbled back upstairs and into his bedroom. He pulled his pocket knife out of the drawer in his bedside table. He stared at it, thinking how badly he hurt. How badly he messed up. How badly he wanted to cut. He revealed the blade and was just about to put it to his wrist when he threw it at the wall, the blade sticking in it. "No. No more. I will win her back. But I have to stop my old habits."

1 2 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 195 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

last one who says smile wins-moved

Last one to say WINTER wins!-moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

which word first comes to ur mind after re...

LAST ONE TO SAY BACON WINZ!!!

write any kw members name

Last one to say Dream Big wins!

Last one to say cheese wins

Last One To Say 'I'm Beautiful' Wins! :)

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos