Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Second Chance (Private RP)

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, we know the plot, so... Forms? xD Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Reason why you're here?: Other: I'm adding all sorts of stuff to my form, but that's the basics. c:

if this is love, then love is easy,
it's the easiest thing to do.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lana Williams  Meaning of name: Lana means 'attractive'. Gender: Female Age: Sixteen.  Looks: Lana Lana’s eyes are light grey, with darker flecks around the pupil. They’re slanted slightly and always crinkled up when she smiles or laughs. She has brown hair which is normally stick-straight, but humid weather makes it go frizzy. She’s five foot two- make a comment about her height and she’ll probably make a comment about yours. She’s thin but eats like a pig, she gets her natural slimness from her dad. She normally wears vintage clothing that she finds in car boot sales and thrift shops- ruffled blouses, long skirts, that sort of thing, though she is partial to the occasional pair of skinny jeans. Personality: Lana is smart in every aspect: whether in education or in real life. She was taught at home until high school, and she’s fluent in French and Irish, both which were taught to her by her parents. She also picked up her mother’s artistic skills; when she looks at things, she sees what other people can’t. You could show her the ugliest dumping ground in the world and she would find a way to make it beautiful. Lana is hilarious when she wants to be. Even mimicking people’s voices or making faces- she finds a way to make you laugh. She relies on sarcasm a lot, and it sometimes gets to the point you don’t even know if she’s serious or not.  Lana grew up being told she was beautiful by her parents, and she believes it. She’s always playing with her hair and when she passes a mirror, she looks in it. Unless you’re extremely close to her, Lana couldn’t give a damn what happens to you. She comes across as cold in this way, but get close enough to her and she might thaw out enough to care about you. Lana holds a grudge for a long, long time. She never forgives and she never forgets. Sure, she’ll talk to you in the hallways or ask how you’re doing, but there’ll always be a note of dislike in her eye, and you’ll never be as close again. Reason why you're here?: Lana's long term boyfriend, Ollie, was killed by a hit and run driver about two months before she came here. Other: Nada. Name: Oliver Baker Meaning of name: Olive tree, peace. Gender: Male Age: 17 Looks: Oliver Oliver has dark brown, almost black hair that sticks up all. The. Time. He can never get it to flatten down, even with hair wax. He also has brown eyes that have laugh lines around the sides. He's tall, six foot two and slim, he spends most of his free time in the gym to clear his head of thoughts. He's always seen with a confident grin on his face and he got his nose pierced when he was fifteen, though he quickly decided it was a stupid decision and threw all the rings out. Personality: Oliver's personality is very prone to change. It all depends on the kind of day he's had, whether he's in a good mood, or who he's with. This can be irritating and it makes him seem two-faced. He's also unreliable; his brain doesn't have a filter and he can forget about information as soon as you've told him or let it slip with anyone, and he often forgets to turn up to important events unless you literally drag him there. He casually flirts with anything that stands still long enough. Oliver is the clown of the house, he always pulls pranks and he likes putting a smile on people's faces. He's fiercely loyal and if you insult any of his friends he's likely to insult you back, or in worse cases, hit you. Reason why you're here?: His older brother, Alex, was killed by falling off a high wall when him and Jamie were out skateboarding about two months ago. Other: He started smoking a lot since his brother's death.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Sian McCarthy Nationality: She spent most of her life in Ireland. Her mum was Irish and her father was from florida who came over for a buisness trip stealing the heart of Sians mother. After a Sian turned 13 they decided that her dad was coming back and forth to much. So they organized to move up to florida. They moved just before Sian's 14th birthday. Age: 16 Looks: Sian I think xD Sian has shocking dark green eyes. With a small amber circle round her pupil and flecks of light green through out.  She also has a small tattoo on her hip of a saxophone. One she was never supposed to have. When her parents found out they flipped. She isn't very tall she is around 5'1 and she often wears her D'c Martin knee high boots to boost her two or three inches. Her hair is usually like that ^ if she hasn't straightened it to death.  She has a lip ring which she hardly ever wears. She also has burns scars on her arms. Which she is told will heal. But for now. She never shows them. Personality: Sian was a trouble maker. She always vandalized the streets and people's houses or robbed shops for alcohol. And lots of other stupid things. You could guarantee at least once a week she would be taken home by the police. Despite this Sian was a hard worker. She never slacked on her school work. She did her best to get top marks in nearly everything. Apart from Maths. She hated that. She has a temperamental mood. Some-days she could be the nicest person you could ever meet and would do anything for you. This gave a lot of boys the wrong idea but she would never play to that though. Or she could be the person you wish you never met. She will snarl you, make sarcastic comments and not bother to do you a favor. There was never any in between. Until her mothers death. Then it was pretty much no talking and very weepy. Reason why you're here?: Her mum died in a house fire which was an attack made to the house by one of Sians ex boyfriends. about a month ago. Sian tried getting her mum out but her mum was too determined to get her children out first. Sian sat with her mum in the hospital watching her in pain until she eventually died. Short Bio: Sian grew up in Ireland where she absolutely loved it. The only fault was she hardly ever got to see her dad. Because he was traveling between home and his job in florida. She grew close to her mother every day. They had only ever gotten into one argument (despite all the trouble Sian used to get in) . And that was over the tattoo. She was really upset to have to leave Ireland. But once she got to florida she loved it. She never started a fresh she was always getting into more trouble. This attracted the wrong sort of boys . Then this one boy who she absolutely loved started cheating on her. She found out and dumped him. So he planned his revenge. He didn't really think it through properly. He hasn't told anyone it was him. He doesn't want to be put away for murder. But he knows Sian has her doubts about it being an accident fire. Other: She now has a fear of fire. She always wears her mother's charm bracelet on her wrist. Dont touch it. She will kill you. Name: Kyle Williams Nationality: His mother was greek and his father was from England. Which is where he grew up. Age: 17 Looks: Hot isn Kyle is very tall he must be around 6'4. He has a small amount of muscle build up so he wouldn't be completely useless in a fight.  Personality:  Kyle has always been a happy go lucky guy. He didn't put much thought into anything he did. If he wanted to do it he did it. It didn't mean he got into trouble.It just means he grasped opportunities. He had always thought life was to short for enemies and tried to be good friends with anyone. He would always help you out no matter what. He had a really bad outlook on relationships and would flirt with anything. Until he fell for one girl. That he just couldn't play. She was a cow to him. Making him buy her things. Stopped him from doing things he wanted to do. Stopped him seeing his friends. But he still loved her. And did it all because he loved her. Since her death. He changed. He's always moody and could bite your head off. But his soft side is still there. Reason's why your here: His girlfriend who he had been with for around a month died in a car crash. They found her in a car with another teenage boy. His girlfriend already dead. The boy survived. And through guilt. Told Kyle why he had been ditched by his girlfriend. It was because she was cheating on him with that boy. It crushed Kyle. Short Bio: He grew up in London till the age of like ten. But then his grandad died. And his family got his inheritance. And happily his dad got his house in florida. They thought it would be a good idea and a great new life in florida. So they moved quickly. He loved his family. He always looked after his little sister. Practically encouraging his parents to go out so he could watch her and play with her without his parents telling him to grown up. Other: Nothing else.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Sian: I sat there in the waiting office looking to the ticking clock. It wasn't long till this group session anyway. I didn't get why my dad wanted me here. I was handling my mums death perfectly well. In my opinion. "Oh god mum." I said softly to my self  biting my lip. I looked at the leaflet in my lap and scoffed "Second Chance. What type of name is that for a clinic." I said to no one really. My words felt like venom in my mouth. I was so frustrated. I didn't want to be here. Mum wouldn't of sent me here. She would of been able to comfort me all on my own. Kyle: I wondered into the Second Chance Clinic. It had taken me a while to find it and thankfully I wasn't late. I walked in taking a quick look around. There wasn't many people there. Some miserable looking lady told me to take a seat so I did I was told. I just sat there frowning at the floor. I knew I needed this help. I was hurting so much. And I was taking it out on everyone around me. It wasn't right.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana: I did as the grumpy-looking receptionist told me and sat down on an uncomfortable hard-backed chair. I wrapped my arms around my head as I did so, staring down at the ground and trying to keep the bad thoughts at bay. Sort of stupid, seeing that we would probably have to talk about it at this idiotic group therapy session thing. I put my arms down and stared straight ahead, crossing and uncrossing my legs uncomfortably. Oliver: I couldn't be bothered with a chair and instead opted for the floor, staring straight ahead as I slid down the wall until I was sitting. I played with my water bottle nervously, looking around the room, seeing some of the people I would be doing therapy with. I shook my head to clear it of thoughts and chewed my lip.

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Sian: I looked up as some young looking man came out of the door. "I'm ready for you now. If you would like to follow me through. " He said calmly. Oh great another person with a degree in psychology who thinks he can make everything better. I stood up silently my eye's darting to the other people who where joining me. I sighed following into a warm welcoming room with chairs dotted in a circle. I sat down shifting uncomfortably. Kyle: I looked up as people started getting up. I also looked to the time it was defiantly my session. I had a frown plastered to my face. I hastily shuffled behind everyone else into the room taking a seat trying not to sit by anyone in particular.

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

"liverpoolgal" wrote:

Sian: I looked up as some young looking man came out of the door. "I'm ready for you now. If you would like to follow me through. " He said calmly. Oh great another person with a degree in psychology who thinks he can make everything better. I stood up silently my eye's darting to the other people who where joining me. I sighed following into a warm welcoming room with chairs dotted in a circle. I sat down shifting uncomfortably. Kyle: I looked up as people started getting up. I also looked to the time it was defiantly my session. I had a frown plastered to my face. I hastily shuffled behind everyone else into the room taking a seat trying not to sit by anyone in particular.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Lana: I followed the man through the door, checking my hair in the mirror as I went past to make sure I looked good. I sat down in a chair off to the right, keeping everyone's gaze that looked at me, pushing my fringe from my eyes every so often. Oliver: I was the last to get in and the door closed behind me. I don't like being in enclosed spaces, even rooms. I kept my head down and sat down in a random seat, not looking to see if I was sitting beside anyone. 

dougieeeee~

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar
Sian: I sat there fiddling with the charm bracelet I wore permanently. I looked at the man , he didn't look as patronizing as I first thought he would. I looked round at the poster's that were up around the room A healthy body a happy mind. I couldn't help but scoff. Everyone here seemed to have a healthy body. Yet our minds were screwed by the grief. Kyle: I looked around at everyone curiously. I was expecting a lot more people. I also expected them to look a bit more. Bothered I suppose.  They all seemed so nonchalant. I wondered what it was going to be like. I imagined an alcoholic anonymous meeting.  Like Hi I'm Kyle and I'm here because I've been grieving.

Posted By:
_girlgirl_
_girlgirl_
StarStarStarStarStar
Doctor
"Okay." I walked into the middle of the circle of chairs, turning around slowly. "Alright. I'm Doctor Lewis, though you can all call me James, and, as you all know, you're all here because in the past few months you've lost someone close to you. This could be a parent, a relative, a boyfriend or girlfriend. Over the next few months, you'll be working towards accepting and letting go of the grief and pain you're feeling right now. We'll start by saying our names and who you've lost. You can start." I pointed towards Jamie- I knew their names already, obviously. 
Jamie
I sighed, standing up slowly and squeezing my eyes shut. "My name's Jamie and I'm here because my brother died a month ago." I sat down again quickly, rubbing my eyes. I will not cry, I will not cry, I will not cry... I looked over at the girl nearest to me blearily. "Your turn."
Lana
I played with my hair and patted it into place as I waited for the next person to say their name, still staring straight ahead. I didn't realise we'd be starting with the whole grief thing so soon, I thought we would do trust exercises and stuff first... those were always hilarious.

dougieeeee~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Nicknames by Livi x3

Nicknames by Livi x3

awnser the question the person above you asks

random

Nicknames by Livi x3

latest videos