Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Camille's and Becca's Private RP.(:

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is for me and my best friend, Becca. No one can not join except for me and my buddy. :3 What should the form's be like?(:

Yaya Han is my idol cosplayer
Heroes of Cosplay :3

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Here are my forms: Name: Sophie Age: 18 Looks: Getting Personality: Smart, nice, kind, caring, friendly, outgoing, generous, gentle, calm, and understanding. Secret: She is a month pregnant Other: She lives by herself to due being kicked out of her own house. Name: Shane Age: 18 Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and tan skin Personality: Laid back, nice, kind, caring, outgoing, and a gentleman Secret: Smoking Other: He is Sophie's twin brother.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Becca? :3

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Becca? :3

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry!!! Frown I've been really busy doing stuff for school Name: Analise Age: 17 almost 18 Looks: Auburn hair that falls to her shoulders in ringlets,emerald green eyes with gold flecks in the center. Skinny, but a bit curvy, about 5'2" Personality: Analise is very sweet and outgoing. She is very intelligent, loving, caring, and loves to help people. She hates seeing people get hurt (Emotionally and physically), and can get very protective Secret: she was rap3d when she was 14 Other: she loves music Name: Darren Age: 18 Looks: Ink black hair, emerald green eyes with gold flecks, muscular but not huge, about 6'2" Personality: Darren is pretty shy, but once yo get through his shell, he is very sweet, romantic, honest, and lovable. He doesn't like to talk about his past, and never talks about what his parents do to him Secret: He is abused by his parents Other: n/a

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you want to start or should I?

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
You ;D

You are a Romantic Seme!
A true romantic, you're safest sticking with a partner who is gentle and can appreciate your mature, loving ways and protective nature. Most often found with a handful of roses and wine, you are committed to your partner and their happiness, which makes you a perfect match for the Innocent Uke.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Fine. xD Sophie sitting at the park on a swing, it had been a month since she had been kicked out of her house. Shane was swimming at the beach, he was worried for his sister.

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GirLovesPiggy" wrote:

Fine. xD Sophie sitting at the park on a swing, it had been a month since she had been kicked out of her house. Shane was swimming at the beach, he was worried for his sister.

Posted By:
musicXisXmyXlife
musicXisXmyXlife
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren pulled down his sleeves to cover the scars on his arms. He walked through the park, trying to avoid another beathing at home. He noticed a girl about his age on the swings, and sat down on the swing next to her. Analise laid on the sand, reading one of her favorite books, Romeo and Juliet. She wished she could be in love like the two in the novel..  She sighed gently, and put the book down, sitting up (I have an idea.. what if like, later in the rp Analise got lukemia or something? :3)

You are a Romantic Seme!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos