Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Unbroken Love [Private Obviously!]

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okaii, so what first x3)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
( first is the form . We will make a boy and girl each . FORM: Name; Age; Looks; Personality; Human or vampire;(if your girl is a vamp, then the boy is not . And likewise) bio;

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Mayumi Yu Age: 16 Gender: Female. Speices: Vampire. Personality: Mayumi is a quiet girl. She doesn't care what you think of her, or what anyone thinks. She was abused when she was young, and is a troublemaker at times. She isn't one to smile, and hates up-tight snobs. Mayumi loves a good fight, and isn't afraid of dying. Appearance: Long, waist length jet black hair, which is usually in a long pony tail. Pure electric blue eyes with tints of black. She has a mild amount of freckles. Bio: Mayumi was abused when she was young, and never had any friends. She was always hated, and said to have been a mistake. Her life wasn't the easiest, but she lived with it anyway. Her father abused her nightly, and her mother always gave her horrible chores to do. ~~ Name: Mahuri Killo Age: 16 Looks: Long, Ragged jet black hair with tints of silver, usually untamed and wild. Pure, Mysterious green eyes which sometimes glow in the night. Personality: Mahuri is a sweet, kind, outgoing, laid -back, sensitive, loving, a jokester, and always there if anyone needed a shoulder to cry on. Human or Vampire?: Human. Bio: Mahuris' mother and father loved him, and always cared eaqually for him and his siblings; Exept, one day his family got into a car accident, and his twin brother, Mako, died from most inpact.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Abby Vargas Age:16 Looks: Personality: she outgoing . She has issues with trusting people . Her problems with trust has hurt people who wanted to be close to her . Human or Vampire.? Human Bio: she lost her family in a car accident hears ago . She now owns her dads mansion . She hired a maid . Name: Connor Age:16 Looks: Personality: he likes an adventure . He flirts a lot . He speaks his mind . Human or Vampire.?: vampire Bio: he moved out of his parents house . He lost his brother in a fire . He dosent know what created him .

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mmkay :3 so... start?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
Where should everything start.?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

Where should everything start.?

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
(I dunno.... in a park?)

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
StarStarStarStarStar
( okay . You start. )

faded . ♡

-kvsh

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Percy was walking on the gravel sidewalk. He had nothing the less to do, and decided to go to the small park. He put his hands in his pockets for warmth when he had arrived. He sat on an abandoned bench along the sidelines. Percy stared at a fountain not far from where he was, his sea green eyes shining.  Mayumi was sitting in a hollow tree, which, was not very high from the ground. She had always been afraid of hights, and tried to overcome thoes fears. Which, in that case, she failed miserably.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos