Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

v-cake's and AM's private rp

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok we know the plot sooo Name: Age: Looks: Bio: Personality: Species: Name: Alana Fitz Age:2234 looks 17 Looks: long brown hair that goes to her thighs but it is usually in a braid,she has gray colored eyes the shimmer in the moon light, pale.skin,short,and fragile Personality: nor very talkative , but easy to.talk too,she doesn't like killing humans so she drinks animal blood.making her a very weak vampire,she likes to be honest and is usually optimistic. Species: vampire Bio: she lives in a penthouse.on her apartment.since her family owns Toys. R us,her mother and father are also vampires when they were born so she inherited their genes. She usually sits on the couch and.watch tv but occasionally wil take.a.stroll in the park Name: Andy Lorthaine Age: 3456 looks 20 Species: werewolf Bio: his whole family and.relatives all belong to a werewolf.clan.they try to keep secreet.meetings but fails to come to them.on purpose. He lives by a lake so he is a decent.swimmer and.can fish pretty.well. Personality: ssweet,kind,shy,fidgety,cool,dependable,and of course he acts stupid sometimes Looks: sandy blonde hair with freckles.sprinkled across.his.nose,,blue eyes,tall athletjc figure

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Perseus (Percy Or Seus) Age:  2236 looks 18 Looks: Long, Raven hair. Pure sea green eyes. Usually wears a orange t-shirt, Black jeans, and gray converse (Or boy shoes it doesn't matter) Bio: Perseus's mother was killed when he was young. His father, Jerome, cared for him when his mother was gone. Percy lived a happy life, Near the water, until Luke came. His father soon married a woman named Mya. She was kind, Just the opposite of Luke. Luke was Mya's only son. Luke was coldhearted, and hated anyone. He took Percy's place. Percy was almost forgotten. Personality: Friendly. Perseus is open to anyone. Perseus lost his mother when he was only a baby. His father was friendly, and loved the sea more than anything; Thoes were the years of happiness. Until his brother Luke came along. Percy's father, Jerome, Married a woman named Mya with her son Luke. He was misplaced. His father soon gave Luke more attention. Species: Vampire Name: Mayumi Yu Age: 3456 looks 19 Looks: Waist length, Silver curled hair. Midnight gray eyes, with a tint of black. Usually wears a black ripped t-shirt, with silver lining. Red jeans, and black converse. Bio: Mayumi is an emo who doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She was hit several times, but didn't complain. She never had any siblings because her parents didn't want any more 'mistakes' running around. Mayumi was always depressed, and never had any friends. Her parents didn't want her to have any friends. Personality: Mayumi is a quiet girl. She doesn't care what you think of her, or what anyone thinks. She was abused when she was young, and is a troublemaker at times. She isn't one to smile, and hates up-tight snobs. Mayumi loves a good fight, and isn't afraid of dying. Species: Phantom/Ghost

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana took a stroll.down the park looking at the lake.glistening from the sun. She sat down on a nearby bench smelling blood she ignored it. Although she needed to drink human blood she refused.making her weak. She gave a feeble smile and ran after a deer. She drank its blood soothing the burning feeling in her throat. She looked away killing just wasn't her thing. Andy looked out the window of the ice cream shop he laughed at himself for her felt like.an.eager child. He sighed being human was fun , but was also dangerous, back then he didn't know.life.could.be so complex, one.small touch and you could plunge to your death.Andy frowned he stood there just staring at the ice cream.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
I already posted

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
  Percy walked down the gravel sidewalk to an abandoned warehouse. He latched an arrow on his recently found bow, he poised the arrow, then drew back. He smirked as he let the glistening arrow whip through until it hit a stray deer. He smirked once again, and plundged towards it. Percy put his teeth in it, and drank the blood, easing the feeling in his stomach.  Mayumi floated around until she was in the park. Being a phantom wasn't fun on her part; She can only turn normal if she is in the light. She becomes a phantom in the night, you know, like the ones in horror movies? Exactly.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana turned around she saw.something floating in the air. Was it fog? Alana.felt the.air it wasn't humid. She stared at it.closely then she remembered a phantom! She stared into its eyes or at least she thought it was its eyes. Andy turned back around he walked down by the lake a girl and a phantom. He shrugged he really didn't care. As he kelt walking he saw a shed. He took a look inside nothing much was. In here he thought.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Percy, once refilled with moist blood, walked down to the park. He smirked, and used his vampireistic speed to jump into a tree. He saw a boy walking in a shed, and smirked once again. He used his speed, once again, and jumped right infront of the boy. "Hiya," He said, hiding his long fangs.  Mayumi felt as if someone was watching her. She looked down, and saw a girl staring into her eyes. Could she see Mayumi? She wasn't sure, and ducked out of sight- or tried to duck out of sight.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Andy looked at him " dude just show your fangs" he hissed at him. "I don't have time for this" he said his throat itched and burned . He had to drink blood. Spying a girl on the bench he sat next to her smelling her kneck . Realizing that she wasn't a human he frowned . Why was she so weak? Alana watched the phantom.and stared at the boy.

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 Percy rolled his eyes, and showed his fangs. He then, jumped back into a tree randomly, and watched there every move, smirking slightly. His fangs popped out of his mouth, and were not retreating.  Mayumi looked at the girl, then the boy. She felt the daylight come upon her, and felt herself materailizing. She smiled slightly, and materialized. "Hello." She said, her skin tinting pure white.

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Alana looked at the girl " oh cool i wish i was a phantom " alana stared at the boy next to her " umm excuse me " . She hid behind the girl and peeked behind her shoulder. Andy liked the girl who was a phantom he grabbed percy and stared into the girls eye" wanna go on a double date with my friend here?". ( sorry i sound lame)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP-moved

help

Pitbull vs. Mackelmore

Good night

Quote the above user.

NEW AND OLD USERS READ! How to chat/post o...

latest videos