Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

A Final Not-So School Day

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Hehe, I thought the title was fun. Big Grin Here is a form: Name: Age: Looks: Other: I figure personality will show throughout the duration of us roleplaying, haha. And, if you would me rather be a guy, I don't mind.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kyoko Blakes Gender: Male Age: Hmm...17? Looks: Soft green eyes, shaggy brown hair. His eyes can flash from green to blue in an instant. He has snakebites too. Other: He is slightly devilish. Heh heh...

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden... I like the name. Big Grin Name: Mika Jilos Age: 17 Gender: Female Looks: Mika has thick honey-blonde hair that reaches down past her shoulders. Her eyes are a soft hazel, a mix of a light brown anda unique saphire. She has a tattoo, which she keeps hidden, on her right hip of a bumble bee. Other: Playful, but not very rebelious. Would you mind starting? Big Grin

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you! May I start?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Go ahead. Big Grin

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I walked to school, late of course. My alarm clock had been broken for a while now, but I didn't care. I had stopped caring about almost everything. I could see the school in the distance. Everyone was going inside, the buses had left, I felt alone.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika: I groaned as I jogged down the sidewalk, seeing as walking was not an option considering the time... And, running would be to tiring seeing as we were going to have a day at the beach... So, a steady jog made sense as I was going down the sidewalk, stuffing my swim suit into my backpack, focusing on the zipping of my bag, and no the sidewalk infront of me, which is why I ended up face first into  the cold,wet grass of the school lawn.

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Auden: I laughed slightly seeing someone fall. Other people's pain seemed to be one of my only joys. I almost reached the school, but I stopped in front of her. I said nothing, but held out my hand to elp her up. I didn't talk much. I had no reason to.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Mika: I looked up slowly to the boy,  sighing softly as I pushed myself up with my palms, rolling onto my rear end, and reaching up, gently taking his hand with my own. With the mix of him pulling and my legs pushing, I was back to my feet in a matter of second, grabbing my swim suit top off of the ground,"Thanks,"I said softly, looking down. (You changed the name on your form, are we using that name now?)

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Urgg! Too many names, too many roleplays! I'll go with Kyoko, but if I say a different name, It's on accident. =3) Kyoko: I pulled her up and slip my hand away from her's. I nodded as if you say, 'you're welcome.' I turned my head twords the school just as the bell rang, as if I had psychic powers. I look back at her and then turned to leave. Walking slowly to the school, I started to think. Hmm..Kyoko Kyoko Kyoko. I think to myself. 

Cassie ♥~

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you think our world will end and why?

Your Opinion About Basketball♡

They are driving me insane!

latest videos