Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Age: Looks: Other:

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Allison "Ally" Blakes Age: 17 Looks: long brown hair, blue eyes,  Other:  shy at times

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Corey James Age:17 Looks: Shaggy black hair, green eyes Other: Very happy guy. You start?

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
can you im terrible at starting

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
Today, was day one. The campers only spent a week here, but as for the coucilors? We got to spend three weeks here... One week setting up camp, one week witht he campers, and the last week cleaning and closing down the small camp on the lake. I sighed gently as I pulled up, parking my truck off the right of the drive way,"Home, sweet home."

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
I sighed quietly as i pulled up,  parking off to the side of the drive way. the fun part of this would most likely be when the campers came.

^^ its true

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled as I noticed the girl park opposite the driveway from me. We'd chatted on the phone once or twice, and she was definetly as pretty as she sounded. We were the only two coucilors for Cabins 1-6, which wasn't going to be a difficult task at all. I walked up, holding out my hand,"Hey there, I'm Corey."

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled, as he walked up and shook his hand "hey, I'm Allison but you can call me ally." i smiled, he was actually kinda cute, and he seemed really nice.

^^ its true

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well, I'm looking forward to working with you Ally, shall we go find our cabin?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. The coucilors who took care of students stayed in the cabins around their campers, which meant Ally and I would share one near the first six students homes.

Learning How to Love

Posted By:
HinataLover4Ever
HinataLover4Ever
StarStarStarStarStar
I smiled and nodded "yeah...come on.." i said and started to walk with him to the cabin. this would be interesting and fun.

^^ its true

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Whats a new updation of google?

latest videos