Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
A RP i am making about DEMIGODS!

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
plz join smile Also here r some characters for the rp i want ppl to try out for :  Lacy Jones *Undetermined* Peter Jackson *Son of Poesidon* Anna Chase *Daughter of Athena* Jason Lightning *Son of Zeus* Heather Golden *Daughter of Hades* Ethan Sword *Son of Ares* Piper Campbell *Daughter of Aphrodite* Lucas Valdez *Son of Hephatus* Brandon Robinson *Undetermined* Crystal La Rue *Daughter of Ares* Drew (can be girl or boy) *Son OR Daughter of Aphrodite* Greg Underwood *Satyr* Ian Edwards *Son of Poesidon* Kristina Johnson *Undetermined* Madison De Nile *Daughter of Hypnos* Nia Massey *Undetermined* Rose Gardener *Daughter of Demeter* Seth Daughtery *Son of Hermes* Taylor Fairly *Daughter of Athena* Vince Jefferson *Son of Dinouysus* William Boyd *Son of Apollo* Yasmain O' Conell *Daughter of Hera* Zack Tylie *Son of Zeus* Gabrielle Star *Daughter of Aphrodite* Jade Steam *Daughter of Heaphutus* Victor Giant *Son of Ares* B.J. Skees (Younger brother of Nichole in this rp) *Son of Athena* Nichole Skees (B.J. Older sister n this rp)  *Daughter of Athena* Jack Richardson (Olivia Brother in this rp) *Son of Hades* Olivia Richardson (ALLREADY TAKEN BY ME) *Daughter of Hades*

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
also here r the names and what  power the gods have Zeus:God of ALL Gods Hera:Goddess of Marrige Poesidon:God of the Seas Hades:God of the dead Hestia:Goddess of the Hearth Demeter:Goddess of seasons Athena:Goddess of Wisdom Artemis:Goddess of the Hunt and Moon Aphrodite:Goddess of Love and Beauty Persephone:Goddess of Flowers and Spring Ares:God of WAR Hephatus:God of fire and Blacksmith Hermes:God of Thieves and Travlers Apollo:God of Music Poetry and Prophecy Dionusus:God of Wine and Grapes

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump please join!)

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Love, Hope, Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

top 3 songs of this year

Hi, I'm kinda new here.-moved

hi

A GINGER BREAD MAN

A GINGER BREAD MAN

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

latest videos