Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
A RP i am making about DEMIGODS!

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
plz join smile Also here r some characters for the rp i want ppl to try out for :  Lacy Jones *Undetermined* Peter Jackson *Son of Poesidon* Anna Chase *Daughter of Athena* Jason Lightning *Son of Zeus* Heather Golden *Daughter of Hades* Ethan Sword *Son of Ares* Piper Campbell *Daughter of Aphrodite* Lucas Valdez *Son of Hephatus* Brandon Robinson *Undetermined* Crystal La Rue *Daughter of Ares* Drew (can be girl or boy) *Son OR Daughter of Aphrodite* Greg Underwood *Satyr* Ian Edwards *Son of Poesidon* Kristina Johnson *Undetermined* Madison De Nile *Daughter of Hypnos* Nia Massey *Undetermined* Rose Gardener *Daughter of Demeter* Seth Daughtery *Son of Hermes* Taylor Fairly *Daughter of Athena* Vince Jefferson *Son of Dinouysus* William Boyd *Son of Apollo* Yasmain O' Conell *Daughter of Hera* Zack Tylie *Son of Zeus* Gabrielle Star *Daughter of Aphrodite* Jade Steam *Daughter of Heaphutus* Victor Giant *Son of Ares* B.J. Skees (Younger brother of Nichole in this rp) *Son of Athena* Nichole Skees (B.J. Older sister n this rp)  *Daughter of Athena* Jack Richardson (Olivia Brother in this rp) *Son of Hades* Olivia Richardson (ALLREADY TAKEN BY ME) *Daughter of Hades*

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
also here r the names and what  power the gods have Zeus:God of ALL Gods Hera:Goddess of Marrige Poesidon:God of the Seas Hades:God of the dead Hestia:Goddess of the Hearth Demeter:Goddess of seasons Athena:Goddess of Wisdom Artemis:Goddess of the Hunt and Moon Aphrodite:Goddess of Love and Beauty Persephone:Goddess of Flowers and Spring Ares:God of WAR Hephatus:God of fire and Blacksmith Hermes:God of Thieves and Travlers Apollo:God of Music Poetry and Prophecy Dionusus:God of Wine and Grapes

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump please join!)

Names in rp's~

Anna,Madison

Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

Demigods *ATJ*

Posted By:
lie998
lie998
StarStarStarStar
Can I join?

Love, Hope, Love

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

What new KW features has you noticed?

Type in the face you have on right now

Being bullied

Words that start with S and ends with R-m...

Names from A to Z

latest videos