Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Private Roleplay
This is a section for all the private RPG players!

Greyson and Emily's private rp

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
As it is said in the title, this is a private roleplay for me and Greyson only. As we know already this roleplay is about a group of friends starting their freshman year of high school and the romance that blossoms between the friends. Form: Name: Age: Looks: Personality: Other: 2 characters each. A boy and girl. Just a warning: My forms will not be too good ahahaha I've been having a writing block lately for forms especially personalitys lol but not the actual roleplays ahaha so don't worry

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Garret Linyard. Age: 14. Looks: Garret has somewhat wavy natural auburn hair that comes just past his ears. His eyes are blue and he has long eyelashes. He's sort of tall, hitting 5'8" at the moment. He still has another growth sppurt though. He's athetic trim and has more muscle on his calves than the rest of him. He likes to wear jeans, band tees, and plaid. Personality: He's outgoing, friendly, and charismatic. He's kind of popular and has a lot friends. Other: He lives with his dad and older sister, who's a senior, and is one of the only freshmen on the varsity soccer team. Name: Ana la Rocha. Age: 14. Looks: Ana has longish brown hair that tossled down her chest, big brown eyes, and small feet. She's a little below average height, hitting around 5'3". She's small, barely around 100 pounds. She likes to wear cute clothes like dresses and comfy sweaters with flats. Personality: She's kind and bubbly, but shy. She's smart, but not to the point she's a nerd. Other: She lives with her parents and younger brother.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form: Name: Caspar Lee Jansen Age: 14 Looks: Boy 1 Personality: You'll see. I really have no idea for what i could write for his personality so you'll find out. Other: Caspar has a love for photography and lives with his parents and his older sister. He has a brother as well but he is away at college. Form: Name: Victoire Miami Donovan-Walsh Age: 14 Looks: Personality: Victiore is a sweet, creative, easy going, down to earth girl. She's friendly, intelligent and a hard worker. She's charismatic, easy to talk to, a good friend and a good listener. She's athletic, optimistic and talkative. She's adventerous, fun loving and daring with a love for little kids, trying new things and sports. She's stylish yet not afraid to get down and dirty.  (Sorry its not too good) Other: Victiore lives with her dad and her 2 brothers and one sister. She is the oldest of her siblings with her little sister being 4, one of her little brothers being 5 and the other being 12 and a half. Her mother died when she was 12 and her father just recently strated dating again.

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

Post a Number with your eyes closed

Does anyone know any good games i should p...

Can't Stop Dancin

latest videos