Back left
Back right

Love Bites- Vampire style (PRP for 4shishi and HinataLover4Ever)

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I smiled down at her. The way the snow stuck on her hair just made her prettier.

Cassie ♥~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled, i loved the snow it was so pretty, i use to love playing in it when i was younger

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I sat on a park bench with her, pulling er on my lap so her but wouldn't get wet.

Cassie ♥~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled at him seeing snow land in his hair

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting them back together....
^^ its true

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I hold her close. She must've been freezing. I smile at her.

Cassie ♥~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled nuzzling my nose in his neck

^^ its true

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I smile and stick my hands in her jacket pockets. "Warm up my hands, would ya?" I asked and smiled.

Cassie ♥~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled giggling "sure if you warm up my nose" i grinned keeping my face burried in his neck

^^ its true

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Can I warm up you're lips?" I ask her and grin.

Cassie ♥~

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I smiled blushing a bit and lifted my head up "go head"

^^ its true

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity